Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
You can't poem your way through this, it's rude to ambiguously do it. Thoughts and criticisms about others here are either say it, or don't. if you have to poem it, then you clearly shouldn't be saying it, especially if it's about other people.
Serri
Serri
Tbh, I was confused to why q3 was mentioning Zxin after I said my answer. I honestly thought it had to do with something else.
q3hardcore
q3hardcore
One who severs ties with another muddies waters.
Serri
Serri
Okay really, you shouldn't be speaking cryptically about your beef with Zxin. Keep personal squabbles the way they're supposed to be: personal.
q3hardcore
q3hardcore
Is that a joke? You capitalized his name.
q3hardcore
q3hardcore
Whatever may or may not have happened between zxin and I *is* personal. I am not in contact with him presently though. My initial statement was non-literal, however could be applied to zxin, someone who behaves poorly and garners attention from doing so. I think zxin is well aware of how others perceive him.

Also, since when do people take profile posts seriously?
Serri
Serri
That still means you're talking shit about him. It doesn't matter if the member in question is widely disliked or not, you're still being a dick.
q3hardcore
q3hardcore
If he minds, he can tell me. I don't think it matters how widely liked or disliked he is, he isn't a great person. I think he might be trying to improve though.
Katina
Katina
no one's getting on you for disliking zxin, it's that you're being a dick.
S
Slither
ok um no, not being reprimanded by the target doesn't mean that attacking them is ok
i dont really know or care what the intricacies of this argument are but i wanted to put that out there
q3hardcore
q3hardcore
I don't dislike him? I'm literally just saying he screws himself over all too often.
Katina
Katina
using the phrase "A hot-headed child" to describe zxin comes off as thinking quite negatively of zxin. aaaand, once again here you are avoiding the point; that you're being a dick and not that you dislike him.
Serri
Serri
Honestly, the "poetic" thing is now becoming a description for q3.
q3hardcore
q3hardcore
People should try to be more tolerant of zxin. He is hot-headed. If you view that as a negative quality, that's your choice. I mean what I'm saying here and it's very much in a public space, as is zxin's behavior. People shouldn't be making so much of an issue over either of those things.
q3hardcore
q3hardcore
y'know
q3hardcore
q3hardcore
the fact that people here want to crucify me over some light-hearted statements really speaks volumes about what kind of community this is
Serri
Serri
"Relax bro, it's just a prank!"
S
Slither
yeah if we're being honest this is kind of dogpiling lmao
i made my own point cause i didn't agree with one particular part but what he said really wasn't that bad
q3hardcore
q3hardcore
Man, I guess my 1 year ban from here was just a prank by the staff team.
q3hardcore
q3hardcore
A lot of people here behave poorly - poor behavior seems to be part of this community. And apparently some of you want to defend that? That's really sad. Seeing how people acted early on made me initially think I didn't have to respect anyone here, but then I ended up getting banned, and I know people here have trouble taking things seriously, but I had really wanted to contribute to the modding community more and I basically gave up on it because I saw just how unappreciative people were. Well, now the most advanced thing you have pretty much is Clownacy's mod loader, and it's pretty disappointing compared to what some games have.