Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Hey BLink, thanks for checking in! I'm mostly doing the latter since I'm pretty much done modding. I haven't been setting much time aside for Cave Story recently since I've got a better idea now what I want to do with my career and am dedicating most of my time to growing in the skills needed to be successful. About this time 2 years ago I started working on a tool that would convert between .org, .xm, .midi, and pxtone, as well as let you export .org and .pxtone as .wav or mp3, but I didn't get much farther than the main GUI. There's a part of me that wants to finish it, but it's not super high on my priority list. I also have this idea for a Cave Story machinima that I've been thinking about almost every day for the last 5 1/2 years, but it would be a really ambitious project, and it's highly unlikely that I'll be actually producing any tangible content from it any time soon. But yeah, right now I'm in my junior year of college, majoring in Computer Science, so most of my time is spent doing homework and talking to employers, and the rest is taken up by my social life. But who knows? Maybe some day I can do some more Cave Story stuff. How about you? How's your life been?