Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Tpcool
Tpcool
zxin's modcon is technically still going on i guess, and there are a number of people who "committed" to it who haven't submitted anything, and dunc's modcon is still up in the air i guess? who knows how many people would join it with zxin's contest going on. this whole process is kind of a mess this year.
Noxid
Noxid
regardless of what happens i'm satisfied with my contribution
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
I'll put a mod in. Whether that mod is The 9 Rooms (a mod I've been making for 2 months now), or a shorter mod that takes a day or two, I'll still try and submit it.
BLink
BLink
I've been waiting for this modcon to start, I want a chance to redeem myself from last year where I had to scrap everything and start again 2 weeks before the deadline.

And no, Zxin's modcon is not our 2017 modcon, his was dumb and should just be forgotten about (except Nox's entry was really good actually)

Maybe I should host modcon this year?? I mean I am running the modding discord and all...
Serri
Serri
I'm just waiting for the real modcon to start. Especially since with the whole "the file size must not change" thing in Zxin's modcon also means i can't change the music in the mod, which is very disappointing, really. Then again, who knows what i'll be making?
Tpcool
Tpcool
I'll try and talk with dunc about it, BLink. Getting involved with making your own right now would create an even more complicated web of 2017 modcon shenanigans :p
SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
Personally, I would prefer if the host was someone like Dunc.