Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Xemous
Xemous
no
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
I consider Trump to be a lesser evil than the chaotic mess of a world dictatorship by someone without sufficient leadership qualifications. I mean do you not understand that ruling the world involves ruling over thousands of competing political interests. The politics of managing one nation is a clusterfuck as it is, now multiply that by every country in the world. Every choice you ever make as world leader will be the wrong one, regardless of what it is.
TheDoctor
TheDoctor
Globalisation would be good in my opinion, it's just that it'll never happen because humans can't accept differences...
gamemanj
gamemanj
Globalisation would be great if it weren't a giant single point of failure.
Someone evil gets put in charge? Failure.
Someone evil gets in charge somehow? Failure.
Someone evil kills the person in charge and all available backups, but doesn't take charge, leaving a power vaccum that will probably be taken up by someone else evil? failure.

(EDIT: The definition of the word "evil" for the purposes of this post is basically whatever you define it to be, which is why any group that attempts to ensure the person is not evil will fail horribly, since they might not share your definition of evil, be evil themselves under your definition, or simply be evil themselves under their definition and yours.)