Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Jpzarde
Jpzarde
I will look at this album. Also, third anniversary?
Polaris
Polaris
I joined these forums, and therefore the internet as a whole, on January 18th, 2013 - almost 3 years ago!
Mint
Mint
Wait, you first actually used internet in 2013?
That's hard to believe to be honest.
Whatever the case, it's nice to see that you enjoy being here, it makes it feel more of an actualy community.
...and I think it would be more fit for someone else to say as I have joined here way later than you.
Raus
Raus
Happy 3rd anniversary Polaris!
May you, ah, lurk long and flourish...?
Polaris
Polaris
@Miccs Prior to that date, I only used it for Google searching and reading about topics that interested me, mostly dumb Mario things and Pokémon glitches on TR's Rockin'. My first GMail account (for my first Android) and YouTube account are older, but I only used the latter for liking, favoriting, subscribing and the like, occasionally sending a comment out into the void.

There was a brief, happy period in which I exchanged comments with my first internet friend, a musician by the name of Plantoom Kingdom. One day, I came back to find that his account was deleted. And that was that.

I was then relatively isolated until my wandering brought me to this place, where I lurked, liked what I saw, and eventually joined. That marks the date where I started using the internet seriously, and, in a way, the date where I started to come into my own as a person. That's why I keep it.

@Raus I don't need much help to lurk - if anything, I should stop that. But thank you!