Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Jade
Jade
I'd be glad if the days grew cold here. It's a million degrees here in southern california.
SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
thank god it's getting cooler
maybe i'll finally manage to get from class to my dorm without dying
Nothing
Nothing
Eh, it's getting a little colde, but not by much...
Raus
Raus
Things got hotter where I am; still waiting for that wall of snow to come...
Aar
Aar
another depressing winter awaits me
Jade
Jade
Polaris , you can make things colder. Fix global warming please.
Raus
Raus
*sun ceases to exist*
Jade
Jade
Now I can wait 8 minutes before something happens!
Raus
Raus
In the meantime...praise the sun! (While it lasts, that is)
SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
if only I could be so grossly incandescent...
Polaris
Polaris
I wanted to reply earlier but I miss my quotes :<
Also, I kind of like how everyone jumped on the one line in my status to do with the weather. Makes enough sense to do so, I suppose, the rest can be awkward to discuss and needless besides. Splitting this up weirdly because I wrote too much and the 420 character limit is sad.
Polaris
Polaris
@QuoteHax - I went to Florida last year and just about melted, can't imagine California being much cooler. Chicago can randomly become super hot as well, but at least it isn't so dreadfully consistent here D:
Also...I can do what, now? Since when? ^_^;
I know that my name evokes pictures of the Arctic and such, but Polaris is a celestial body and stupidly warm so yeah. I don't think that I'd actually help much.
Polaris
Polaris
@SeasonsOfDestiny - Hopefully! Wouldn't want you to lose too many lives, those are in high demand. Also, may I ask what you're referring to with the last comment? Apparently I stink at reading comprehension.

@Anuken - I'm not certain of where you live, but there's a great chance that the climate's simply different there.