Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Polaris
Polaris
Oh, did I say a year? I meant <em class='bbc'>almost a decade</em>. It's actually better than I remember!

I just beat Pinstripe. Hoping to get all of the gems and move on to Crash 2 tomorrow. :3
VinylCheese
VinylCheese
Yeah, once I have a system to play it on, I've definitely got to get the Crash games. It's been almost a decade for me as well.
Polaris
Polaris
VinylCheese
VinylCheese
What do you think about the original Spyro games?
Polaris
Polaris
I've never played them, to be honest (except for the demo in Crash 3), but they look pretty fun so I should give one a shot someday. To talk about your original comment a little, while the original trilogy is still my favorite, CTR is great as well, and Twinsanity is pretty good - probably the last good non-Naughty Dog platformer, in my opinion. :3
VinylCheese
VinylCheese
Yeah, CTR was pretty great as well. When I said that, I was speaking about the platformer titles (Then again, I can't really say what I did, because I haven't played very long outside the first 3)
VinylCheese
VinylCheese
So my bro got a PS3 recently and downloaded Crash 3.
Polaris
Polaris
Neat! My older brother has Crash 2 on his PS4 and we played it once, but because I don't spend much time in his part of the house we don't get to play it much.

I also tried playing Crash 2 and 3 on my laptop, but one emulator is too frail to properly play it with the correct music and no issues and the other emulator is apparently too good for my laptop and lags. >: