Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

BLink
BLink
I would have done better had I not tried Jigglypuff before dropping into the losers bracket... I played my second round (after beating a little mac n00b in the first) against pink (bubble gum) pit and lost as jigs and was two stocks. then I tried Toon link and /barely/ lost to the other player.

after that I made it all the way to quarter finals in the losers bracket murdering the competition with two stocks, and owning them the entire way just to loose to a guy training to play in EVO. I lost badly in the first round, but was only 60% behind at the end of the second round. I was really impressed by how good he was.

their was about 50 players total, so being in the top 8 (prolly top 4 had I not lost early on) is a good thing I guess.

BTW this was Wii U singles.
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Ah, smash tournaments. My brother is really into those. Although he does it with Melee. Out of curiosity, how is smash Wii U generally looked upon by the smash community? Most of the smash community doesn't like Brawl very much due to the less fluid nature of the gameplay which makes quick combos harder.