instant messaging
Noxid
Noxid
fuck I replied now I'm going to get all the notifications
Shiny Shinx
Tpcool
Tpcool
"fuck I replied now I'm going to get all the notifications"
You and Nameless have made a terrible mistake. You've set yourself up for another 95 notifications over the course of this week, nice! But it was pretty interesting to reach the reply limit, I had no idea that even existed.

Anyway, Shiny Shinx, you sent me a pretty detailed list of your boss fights, so I won't be discussing them all at once. I'll probably just comment on a few and you can reply back or something.
<div class='bbc_spoiler'>
<span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
<div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;">
Balrog (First Fight): Yeah it probably isn't the greatest thing to mess up on Balrog. I think your best option is to get good at button mashing.

Igor: Yeah, he definitely has a defined pattern (much like all of the other bosses), so getting that down is the most essential part to beating him fast.

Balrog (Second Fight): Pfff you shouldn't use the Bubbler if you're going for a fast time. Fireball level 3 should be great at close range. It is pretty risky though, so I suppose that's why you use the Bubbler.</div></div>
</div>
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
Alright.

Any tips at button mashing though?
Tpcool
Tpcool
Try different finger positions. Some people are good with their index finger, but I like to go in real quick with my thumb.

<span style='font-size: 10px'>(i'm a sexual deviant in case you couldn't tell)</span>
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
I can try to test various stuff in Omega Ruby on the Bopoyama.

<span style='font-size: 8px'>Yah I pretty much figured. XD I don't mind. <del class='bbc'>It's not like I heard worse...</del></span>
Tpcool
Tpcool
The Boopywhata?
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
The punching bag thing you put in your Secret Base that has a picture of a Haryama on it.

Heheh... Reshiram.
Tpcool
Tpcool
Oh, OK.

What's so funny about reshiram
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
Look near the bottom half of Reshiram and see if you don't see something suspicious.
Tpcool
Tpcool
His fur?

Yeah, I guess that's pretty funny. The color white gets me all teary-eyed every time.
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
How that fur is situated.

Why does it get you teary-eyed?
Tpcool
Tpcool
Because I am allergic to fur

not really though
Noxid
Noxid
I want off this train pls help
Tpcool