janekhan
janekhan
DOUBLE THE RESOLUTION OF MY FACE
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
Alright. Send me the picture, and I will get right on it. :3
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
I would asked you to do mine, but I already doubled mine yesterday.
Aar
Aar
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
I did do it myself... I doubled the resolution in paint, then added a pixel in between. Edited it to look better, then finished. Also, it was in a PNG the entire time.
Aar
Aar
If that bit is true, it needs work.
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
Ok, then I will work on it. The only reason why I doubled it in the first place was so that my tech teacher would let me use it in my leather working template. He said I wouldn't be able to do it at that res, so I doubled it. He then said it was fine.
Aar
Aar
Okay, you need to understand terminology here.
"Doubling the resolution" is simply multiplying the height and width of an image by two each, then saving. That's all.
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
Well, then I did a bit extra to it then. Smoothed it.
Aar
Aar
janekhan
janekhan
I like how there's no difference between one and the other
Really helps prove your point
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
One has different whiskers and things on the wire/plastic connecting the 2 lenses. I see, but what I did was pretty much the same, only for all the pixels. Also, I'm talking about my profile picture.
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
@Aar: I downloaded it and my computer is screaming I have Spyware. What do I do?
Serri
Serri
Is it Chrome that's screaming that? Or do you have that shitty program called Norton?
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
Draw a middle finger in MS paint.
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
No, Chrome wouldn't let me download it so I used Internet explorer. It stopped now though and I removed the Spyware without anyone in my family finding out.
Aar
Aar
Are you implying I gave you spyware through an image?
janekhan
janekhan
He's implying he gave you an image through spyware
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
No, here apparently had it before. I think?
janekhan
janekhan
The spyware's implying the picture have you him