Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Polaris
Polaris
Since no one has noticed this status, I guess it's a fair place to write this down so that I don't forget:

I took a S.A.G.E (Sex And Gender Explorer) test a week or so ago for funsies. Raw score of 540. Test results said that overall I'm feminine. My appearance is masculine, I think in a feminine way, socialize in a feminine way, and I believe I have mild conflicts about my gender identity. I was born male (this tidbit of information is clearly the main reason why I took a 100+ question test!).

Overall it offered male to female transsexual with doubts about my ability to fully transition.

This test was pretty derpy at parts, mind - awkward sexual questions I had no answer to, assumptions about the user ("You go to look for erotica...") with no neutral answer (No, I don't, thank you very much), and answers that revolve more around stereotypes than thought processes and feelings, sometimes to a ludicrous extent (no, I don't find tools sexy, they do not turn me on, why is that an answer?). It doesn't seem to have "You're a regular guy who finds being girly fun" or other less extreme results, either, it could stand to have a more detailed array of them. Still, this thing has provided insight or at least raised thoughtful questions for some people, so it's not entirely derpy - and hey, I had fun taking it, so whatevs.
Hina
Hina
I did notice that status, just haven't posted anything under it...

Also... interesting test. Did you take it online?