Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
I'm not sure how many people here have played Mega Man Zero, though. In fact, right after I changed it, I was asked
"[5:31:54 PM] Thomas (Tpcool): nameless what's your dumb new avatar
it looks like tornado man if he were a robot/human hybrid abomination in anime"
But yeah, he's not the most obscure character, but I don't think many people on this forum have any idea who he is.
Polaris
Polaris
I can understand that, but I'd just like to point out that (assuming he wasn't joking about not knowing) Tpcool loves Tornado Man, who kind of sort of looks like Harpuia at first glance, which is why he immediately assumed it was some variant of Tornado Man. I find that interesting - the same thing happened when I first saw Cosmos of the Sonic series. My first thought was "Oh, it's some weird chibified Gardevoir gijinka". When I look at something like Cosmos, I don't see some character I've never heard of, I just see green and white and red and skirts and females and assume it's my favorite character. =o

Just something neat to think about. Anyways, I can believe the Zero series being a little unknown. I read too much, so I already know the basic plotline and existence of pretty much all of the Mega Man games, even though I've only played X, X6 and Zero 3 past the classics. Zero 3 is a fun game, though. ^.^