Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Tpcool
Tpcool
Wow, mad props to you.
It is good practice, but nothing will prepare you for how tedious it will be to do it all over again, especially if you die at a high level. Bonetail is supposed to be the toughest part, so try getting yourself to attempt it again after dying THERE! Good luck (and try looking up strats on the 'tube).
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
Last night I tried the pit again
I realize why I sucked at it I had like, no badges I sold most of them
So either I'm going to play through the whole game again or I'll have to grind for money until I can buy back all the good ones.
The farthest that the game told me I made it is floor 50 but that's probably the farthest I made it and went back. In fact I vaguely recall talking to one of the mover guys and accidentally going back. Maybe it was that time. I've probably made it farther but I stopped or died.
BLink
BLink
I got incredibly lucky finding two movers (levels 20-29) IN A ROW. I jumped 5 levels and then two because I wanted to pick up fire drive.

I took two life shrooms, an ultra shroom, thunder rage, shooting star two POW blocks, (shop points) a spite pouch, and a Mystery. I sold a LOT of sleepy sheeps in pettleberg to buy all the badges I will need.

I should really watch that one guys run of the pit without peril rush P. I did almost die once to some bulky bob-ombs, thank god for multi-bonk and piercing blow.

Yeah, that would suck dying to bonetail, and it's the most likely place to do so, if the amazie dasies don't get to you.

@Nameless to get quick money, buy sleepy sheep in rougeport, and sell them in pettleburg, you get a 2 coin profit. using the shops storage, you can get about 40-60 coins each time you go back and forth.

I got about 500 coins in an hour doing this to prepare for my run.

Everything before floor 50 is a breeze for me, I think in my BP run, I made it that far in 20 minutes tops.
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
Ahaha, that's the same tip the guy who you have to hit gives you, isn't it? That would probably take quite a while though, I'll just fight random enemies to get money, I already have a lot so I can buy the important ones that cost a lot.