Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Noxid
Noxid
ElecMaw
ElecMaw
Ooo
Expect a bit of an delay here, i just moved for reals and my previous keyboard broke when i tried to move my cpu around. Sorry about that.
ElecMaw
ElecMaw
ElecMaw
ElecMaw
Is this still going to be a thing?
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
Yes. Have some patience, will you? I don't work as fast as you and Noxid do. I'll try to work on it tomorrow but I do tend to struggle a bit with line art
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
ThatSorry, that came off as ruder than intended. I just don't like being rushed when it comes to art, especially since its only been 3 days and I've been worrying about other things. Not to mention I haven't drawn in awhile and I'm a bit rusty. When it comes to art that's for other people, I get really down on myself and it takes me awhile to get things right and done. It's hard for me to whip something out really fast like you guys. Sorry if it sounds like I'm making up excuses, but it's just kind of a rough time for me. I can guarantee I'll get my share done. I just can't promise it to be super speedy. That said, I'm not going to take like a month with it
ElecMaw
ElecMaw
Sorry, i didn't realise you were busy working on it as i haven't gotten a reply this time around. My bad.
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
I haven't entirely started, but I was intending to. But as I said, I don't work as fast. But just because I didn't reply in 3 days didn't mean it's not gonna happen. I'm not just gonna leave you guys hanging like that.
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
I was being nitpicky with this, but I'm going to have a busy weekend so I guess I'll just give what I have now
<a href='https://www.dropbox.com/s/5q0joqydgush066/boosturr.sai' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>https://www.dropbox....66/boosturr.sai</a>
Noxid
Noxid
ElecMaw
ElecMaw
I'll start working on it right away.
ElecMaw
ElecMaw
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
Once I get home I'll get started.
If I may nitpick about mine a bit, someone forgot Misery's tail :v
ElecMaw
ElecMaw
oh fuck

I really hate it when i make mistakes like that. Sorry >_<
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
No worries, it's not a big deal.

Alright so I'm working on coloring now. It's a highly detailed picture so I'm working extra hard on it, so it might take a bit. I am leaving for another vacation next week, so I'm gonna try my best to get it finsihed by the end of this week. Let me just say I really love this picture and I'm enjoying coloring it a lot :3
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
Also just to be clear, she's on the outer wall, right? If not let me know. I don't wanna color it wrong
ElecMaw
ElecMaw
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
Noxid
Noxid
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
In regards to the booster line art, duff I accidentally delete the layer with the inner lines? I'm just seeing the outer ones, and now that I'm looking at how elecmaw colored it....whoops