Hina
Hina
Nnn-
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
just bing it
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Not really good to have personal harm because of other people when you can avoid it. Try staying calm instead, it's good for your health.
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
You're really dense.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
What do you mean?
Noxid
Noxid
you are incapable of understanding human interaction to the point of incredulity. Every word you say makes me want to bludgeon myself to death just so I don't have to live in a world where I have to explain the meaning of every single phrase I type. You have no grasp of the elementary reading comprehension skills of inference or the use of context clues. You have made little to no progress towards being bearable in your 4+ months of posting apart from posting less. You are so naiive that if I pissed into a bottle in front of you and told you it was apple juice you would drink the entire thing. Your name is idiotic idiot and you put every effort into living up to its fullest potential. You make me want to say things that are very mean and not befitting of a moderator at all but god damnit there is only so. much. I. can. take.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
I'm sorry, but I still don't understand how exactly that can be called 'dense'.
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
Dense is another term for not very smart
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
By the way, if all that ranting helped you in any way, it's worth it.
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
I'm not sure if it did, because I'm not sure if that entirely got through to you
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
Something tells me you have break downs easily. You tend to make yourself feel better by crushing the sprits of others. And your older then a good 45% of these people.
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
1. He doesn't. I've been friends with Noxid for years now and he rarely had breakdowns at all.
2. You have to understand that as a moderator, he has to deal with this shit every day. These past 2 years we've had nothing but 12 year olds who join the forums, make stupid posts, lack any common sense whatsoever, and break the rules. There's only so much he (and the others, such as I,) can take. He's been lenient these past few months, but such ignorance was the straw the broke the camel's back.