Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Yinga
Yinga
Sure! I'm open to all suggestions except "quit this project you *insert insulting name here!" or something like that.
Fire away.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Oh, let me rephrase that. I only have ideas for weapons. Anyway, here they are:
1. The Experience Crystal Gun. This gun shoots experience crystals which fly through the air for a while and fall down to bounce around like normal experience crystals, but when shooting, it depletes its own experience, so although it's strong, it keeps you on your toes instead of maxing it out and calming down.
2. The Projectile Absorber (or something like that). This gun either just absorbs enemy projectiles and later shoots them out, or it uses those projectiles to add to the damage of its own bullets.
3. The Bomb. This weapon basically sets 5-second bombs which explode over a small radius to kill/damage enemies. Alternately, you could have them shoot lasers upwards, or something like that.
4. The Freezer. This weapon doesn't damage enemies, but it freezes them in place so they can neither move around nor damage. This can be helpful to use enemies as stepping stones to unreachable places.
5. The Modified Portal Gun. This is like the portal gun from WTF Story, but it transports enemies, or maybe bullets, instead of you.
Finally, you could have some item or some way of setting your motion to how it is in Ironhead's fight for a limited time. This would be helpful in difficult-to-navigate places.
That's all. Sorry if I was a bit vague.