Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Polaris
Polaris

...Hello, The Eternal Darkness. How are you?

Also, I think Shane can't access the forums due to IP issues, much like yourself. He doesn't use a proxy, though.
Hina
Hina
TED, you can't ignore my comments. How are you? And how is your girlfriend?
S
Shane
You two are both fools, as is that idiot.
I can access this forum just fine without proxies.

And both me and my girlfriend are annoyed at that bastard of a Neumann.

By the way: the only place ANY of this forum's members can contact the son of a bastard and a bitch is at his forums.
Polaris
Polaris
...hm, my apologies. I wasn't aware.

So your girlfriend shares your interest? Ah, well. Send her my regards...
S
Shane
Ha! She doesn't need any regards from people like YOU.
Even if that Smith ex-admin managed to evade my girlfriend's attempts to hack her account, she can't evade forever!
And everyone at the Annoying Dragon Riders Fucking Planning Forums are fools! <strong class='bbc'>Chess</strong>. What kind of person <em class='bbc'>enjoys</em> such a boring game?
S
Shane
So what if ex-president Nelson Mandela died? That's all <strong class='bbc'>Shane</strong>'s fault, just because that Neumann-bastard still exists!
LostForTruth
LostForTruth
You are doing exactly what you did while impersonating him...
What a fail you are TED.

You said that people blamed you/Shane because you/Shane caused the earthquakes, tsunamis, and all that other stuff.

#YouFailed
Polaris
Polaris
S
Shane
Whatever, fools. You're both worthless fools.
That Neumann bastard, on the other hand... a worthless being whose mere existence is just a waste of oxygen.
Polaris
Polaris
Well, oxygen is a poison, anyway. And everyone uses the same amount, and there's going to be enough for a long, long time, unless someone is stupid and kills all of the Earth's trees in one cataclysmic swoop.

So it's a tad silly to say that anyone is a waste of oxygen, much less Shane or yourself.
S
Shane
That worthless excuse of a human being deserves NOTHING but agony.
Polaris
Polaris
I like how this is essentially the same thing you've been saying this whole time...

Do you have anything new to say, Ted?
S
Shane
Yes. I was talking about my stupid fucking ex.
She may as well go live with that bastard of a Neumann.