Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

FrozenFire
FrozenFire
Oh, did I not reply to this already? Weird, thought I did. Anyway, good to hear!
rixis19
rixis19
I need help though, but minimal. Mostly images. Like the dive to the heart paltforms, not the actual top down veiw though, just..... I'm not sure how to say, maybe just the sides?
rixis19
rixis19
I posted the image of what I need in my gallery.
FrozenFire
FrozenFire
I might be able to do something quick for you, but, because it would have an illusion that it's round, it would have a certain length across, so it's kind of important to know how many tiles across (this way <----> ) the platform should be. The height is not an issue, as the tiles could stack without messing up the look. Without the info for how long across it should be, I might make the platform too big or too small for proper use in your mod. The colors might need changing on your end as well, because I won't know the palette for the area it will be used in. I would probably just use colors found in CS+ tiles.
rixis19
rixis19
Well the size of the paltform is 9 blocks across. And changing color palettes is no problem now I know how to do it, as long as it's got the same amount of possible colors most CS palettes have, I believe 16.
rixis19
rixis19
Stage palettes I mean, because character palettes sometimes have more
FrozenFire
FrozenFire
Alright, I'm probably going to be dead tired again after work today and the next day cuz work has been insane, but I expect I can get that done pretty soon after the weekend is over.
rixis19
rixis19
Okay, I can wait as long as it takes. I'm trying to climb another mountain of computer problems so it can definitely wait. I hoped to get a actual new computer for Christmas.
FrozenFire
FrozenFire
Just started working on it. It's WAY harder than I thought it would be to get the designs looking proportionally correct. I think I can do it if I start over and try a different approach though.