Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Tpcool
Tpcool
Whaaat? Noxid is the most loved person on these forums, where did you get *that* idea from??
Tpcool
Tpcool
That's not sarcasm by the way, I think he's one of the most respected people on here.
BhadRebelle
BhadRebelle
Some users just seem to have grudge towards him.
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Most people don't. Most people here love Noxid. Some even fail to recognize the fact that he's an imperfect human being like the rest of us. However, as you say, there are some people who don't like him, and I can't say I blame them. Whenever someone comes along and disturbs the natural order of these forums, Noxid is usually the first one to call them out. And in so doing, he can sometimes be a bit overly abrasive. However, he is in full awareness of this, and it would be inaccurate to say he's proud of it. I've been talking with him about this via PM, and he really has been trying to get better, which he has. He still isn't perfect, but no one is. Speaking of which, it's probably best for everyone that I get that next message sent to him before long...
BhadRebelle
BhadRebelle
Uh.
The reason I asked was because I didn't get why some users didn't like him to begin with. As I said before, some users seem to have a grudge against him. It was definitely a misconception to say 'most people', although I didn't think you guys would take it that literal.
I agree with you 100%. Noxid is awesome.