Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Polaris
Polaris
Chibi King, I'm guessing? Sounds awesome.
FrozenFire
FrozenFire
Yeah, I have a few models in progress and I'm switching between them as I work on them, so I don't know when King will be done. And I might change his style again (I've already changed it once). I've got so many choices, I want to try out as many styles as I can to find the one I like the most. Once I find a good style and settle on it, I should be able to whip out models pretty quick. I've been trying out some chibi stuff lately, mainly because of the simplicity, but I want to be sure I can pull off some serious emotions, for the darker and more sad situations that I have in mind.
Polaris
Polaris
Darker and sad, huh?

I think a chibi King getting depressed at the sight of some sort of creepy reanimated Toroko would look hilariously weird O_o
FrozenFire
FrozenFire
umm........... I'm definitely not thinking about making any creepy reanimated stuff. By "darker", I meant slightly edgy, or something, nothing anywhere near horrific. Anyway, today I'm working on Curly, so we'll see how that goes. King has been sitting quite unfinished for a while, but I will get back to him and complete him eventually.
Polaris
Polaris