New profile posts

Deleting your posted status updates
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
I'm too much of a perfectionist, even in social regards.
I can give you a very bare-bones-and-basic overview of what it said though:
<div class='bbc_spoiler'>
<span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
<div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;">I'm giving up modding, more info tomorrow.</div></div>
</div>
BLink
BLink
well that was slightly unexpected.

At least give us Carnage Clash and let someone finish it if you haven't.
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
My urge to finish it whilst not working on it is why I haven't done this a long time ago.
I'll try to get the thread up today.
Whether you see this or not, happy belated birthday! Also your avatar is adorbs ^.^
Time to clear my head, and work on Lunar Shadow. Forget entirely about the crush I had on that guy...
You are the 5,000th member: Congratulations you WON! [Click here to claim]
Hey Polar, I feel like saying this to you since I was struggling to do it when it came out, but I finally beat Rave Story! I'm now ready for Rave Story 2!
Polar✪
Polar✪
oh hey nice. now you're prepare for RaveStory 2: Episode 3 when it comes out in 20 years.
Serri
Serri
That's 10 years earlier than I thought! I don't think I'm ready for that..
Rennis Tacket/Tennis Racket is on hiatus until i feel like releasing something.
Aar
Aar
shit
I've been disappointed so many times. I've waited for TAF for so long, sometimes I feel like I cannot continue. But, despite the hurting, my hope allows me to stay strong. My heart will go on. TAF...I'll keep waiting for you, now and forever. Please...come home someday. I hope I can ease this pain someday...I miss you, dear.
duncathan
duncathan
One day
Maybe
Polaris
Polaris
When a star falls, I shall wish for you.
When the moon is new, I shall wish for you.
When a bird looks into my window, when a leaf falls before me, when I find a fern in flower — I shall wish for you.
bb shortcakes~~~~ <3
TekNerd
TekNerd
I thought George sent me this at first for sec until I actually had a closer look at the icon and name.
Spirit
Spirit
god damn it
Back