New profile posts

Changing back to my old Nitrome Wiki avatar from a long time ago. Feels nice to use it again, not sure if I'll keep it though.
...Another Late Birthday Post...*sigh* I really, really, need a list of all members with birthdays. And something to alert me on those days...
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
Oops I forgot to reply to this. Anyways, how very kind of you! ^^; You could always wait for the next birthday to give birthday wishes, otherwise it does come across as irrelevant. But it's the thought that counts, eh?
I've been playing a lot of minecraft again lately. The server I go on is p fun. Its full of freakin vocaloid loving weebs but i'm one of those weebs so i fit right in.
Noxid
Noxid
so it begins
gamemanj
gamemanj
Exhibit 1. Typical Anime Character Courting Behavior, Start.
Exhibit 2. Typical Anime Character Courting Behavior, Middle.
Exhibit 3. Typical Anime Character Courting Behavior, End.
Exbibit 4. VW5rbm93bi4gVGhlIGFjdGlvbnMgdGhhdCBhcmUgYmVpbmcgcGVyZm9ybWVkIGluIHRoaXMgZXhoaWJpdCBhcmUgb2YgYW4gYW5vbWFsb3VzIG5hdHVyZS4=
Polaris
Polaris
Exhibit 4 is typical BDSM-laced relationship behavior. Kind of odd to those who aren't into it (like myself), but not too difficult to understand!
blink do you accept the homosexuals as living people
BLink
BLink
Well if I didn't I'd be going against reality itself.

(Also strange that I didn't get a notifcation about this in my message feed)
BLink
BLink
It wasn't from the show, it was from the third line of released figmas to complement the fourth drama CD released with the 5th blueray set.

Everyone demanded visuals for the girls in the swimsuits; also It was the best selling line of figmas for PMMM behind the magical outfits.
S
Slither
thanks for uh
researching that i guess
i meant the entirety of madoka tho not just the series
BLink
BLink
I didn't research it, It was completely from memory.

<del class='bbc'>And that's the scary part.</del>
Back