New profile posts

You've been on these forums for quite a long time now!
TheDoctor
TheDoctor
I'm always gonna be newer than you though...
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Similarly, I will always be newer than Noxid, who will always be newer than GIRakaCHEEZER, who will always be newer than andwhyisit, who will always be newer than WoodenRat, who will always be newer than DoubleThink, who will always be newer than X-Calibar, who will always be newer than Gardebiter/Phantom/AdolfK, who will always be newer than SkyeWelse.
TheDoctor
TheDoctor
... And SkyeWelse will always be newer than Cave Story forums itself...
Someone who hates autocratic decisions yet are autocratic themselves... that's pretty hypocritical.
I'm guessing Chrom's mark isn't the only thing you're going to be getting on amirite
Spirit
Spirit
you're right ON THE MARK
I should stop looking at threads that remind me I was once 12.
Tpcool
Tpcool
Haha, I know the feeling. I've learned to laugh at myself at those times.
I hope everything's going okay with you ♡ let me know if everything's alright if you do happen to see this, okay?
Hey EnlightenedOne, have you ever seen <a href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE0YbX96oto' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>this</a>? just tell it. because I think you've never seen it ...
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
I have seen it.

I gave a response to it in the mod's thread, basically saying it was meant as a joke and it is out of my control that it somehow got over to him, that it escalated beyond what I wished it too.
apis
apis
I'm just surprised when see that video.
The end of another successful semester! ... Now it starts all over again!
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Oya back to the all-nighters... I should pace myself better :[
And my computer sparatically died on me... AGAIN. (time to buy that solid state drive and dig up my windows 7 OS installer disk)
Nothing
Nothing
The same thing happened to me about a month ago. Random screen freezes. I got an SSD and it seems to have stopped.
Back