Zelda3C Forum!

Jul 2, 2006 at 8:25 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Hi everyone,

I'm GameMakr24, creator of ZeldaC: Outlands and the upcoming Zelda3C: Quest for Calatia. I haven't had my own forum since the days of Challenge Games; I haven't really been in a forum since then. I've accepted this forum from SkyeWelse as a means of holding discussions about my upcoming remake of Zelda 3.

Here, I'd like to announce diary updates, discuss their contents, and if this forum becomes widely used, conduct polls based on graphics, gameplay and story ideas.

Now to post a few replies in the "Uh..." thread. :) Thanks for visiting!

Jul 4, 2006 at 8:11 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
i know I made a stupid name but it was only a question.

Jan 6, 2007 at 2:05 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
I'm gonna start getting people interested in this, even if it kills me! LOL.

Seriously, though, this project is too amazing beyond words to remain buried under the radar. I think, with all the raging Zelda fans out there, that this should gain popularity quickly if exposed to the right audience...

That said, I think it's about time I did something about it. Wish me luck!

Jan 8, 2007 at 1:47 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Good luck. I've been trying for awhile now, but it seems there isn't that much interest currently at MiraiGamer forums. I'm hoping that will change. It would be nice to see more people voicing their anticipation for this game in hopes to boost morale for GameMakr24's development. I know that I personally have put my own "Zelda-ish" site, XyZ, more or less on the backburner when it comes to development since it seems only a few people are interested.

-SkyeWelse