Feb 11, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Sterons, juice, gear, celltech...

There are many names for it.

What's your take on steroids guys?

Which ones are your favorites?

Are you against them?

Me? I'm not against them. I'm against people taking them too early in the lifting game.

Feb 11, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I don't recommend them, but people take what they want anyway.

Often guys usually in their teens or early 20s take steroids besides body-building. Often they quit and the muscle is being transformed to fat. Others get really muscly, stop some years later and the muscle transforms to fat again :p

Feb 11, 2013 at 4:02 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I love steroids. I take ten a day, but my favourite is the cherry flavour. When I take steroids I only exercise my left leg, sometimes for six hours at a time. My left leg grows larger and larger while the rest of my body withers away. It has been many months now and I can no longer stand flat on both feet - I must lean slightly to the right for the small leg to reach. It has always been my dream to become a giant left leg and I believe that with enough dedication and perseverance I can realize this dream with the help of steroids and cosmetic surgery. Some day I may have my arms and other leg removed so that I might better realize my true form but until that day comes I will have to be satisfied with having one very large left leg.

Feb 11, 2013 at 4:23 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
Drugs are bad, kids. No matter what the doctor says.

Feb 11, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Noxid said:
I love steroids. I take ten a day, but my favourite is the cherry flavour. When I take steroids I only exercise my left leg, sometimes for six hours at a time. My left leg grows larger and larger while the rest of my body withers away. It has been many months now and I can no longer stand flat on both feet - I must lean slightly to the right for the small leg to reach. It has always been my dream to become a giant left leg and I believe that with enough dedication and perseverance I can realize this dream with the help of steroids and cosmetic surgery. Some day I may have my arms and other leg removed so that I might better realize my true form but until that day comes I will have to be satisfied with having one very large left leg.
A serious case of a similar condition:
12166687.jpg

Feb 11, 2013 at 5:53 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
WoodenRat said:
Sterons, juice, gear, celltech...

Which ones are your favorites?
I find it hilarious that you're implying anyone here in their right mind would take steroids enough to have favorites. Or take them at all, for that matter.

Feb 11, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I use a corticosteroid cream to help deal with a certain skin condition, so I like those I guess. Although it's a bit dangerous if you get it in your eye, causing central serous retinopathy, so you have to be careful of that.

I can only assume you are referring to anabolic steroids though, which I would not touch because I fear one of the side effects of its usage, testicular atrophy.

Feb 11, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Pirate Member
WD you don't need to take them to have a favorite steroid. It's like having a favorite car! You don't need to drive it...And GIR I always you knew you were one intense motherfucker. Pinning test, tren, dbol, deca, HGH, anavarr, winny, nandrolone, all at the same time. You must be making INSANE gains.

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:26 PM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
This is the most WoodenRat thread I've ever seen

Feb 12, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Pirate Member
It could be more. I could start posting zyzz pictures.

Feb 12, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Professional Whatever
Or you could not.

Just saying

Feb 12, 2013 at 7:58 PM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
I have lots of varying opinions and feel strongly about things, but I usually subdue them for actual conversation. So I don't think you'd want to see any of them on steroids.

Feb 12, 2013 at 9:24 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
WoodenRat said:
WD you don't need to take them to have a favorite steroid. It's like having a favorite car! You don't need to drive it...And GIR I always you knew you were one intense motherfucker. Pinning test, tren, dbol, deca, HGH, anavarr, winny, nandrolone, all at the same time. You must be making INSANE gains.
Man yeah I love that one steroid and how it makes guys ripped. It also gets great gas mileage.