Why was Kanpachi not caught?

Apr 20, 2011 at 8:24 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Well I was playing today, I got to the part where all the mimigas get rounded up to be fed the red flowers, and I went down to the lake to go back to the mimiga village, and Kanpachi was there still! Also, don't the Drolls keep all the mimigas gardening the flowers? The only way down to the lake from the rest area is very heavily populated by Drolls. I was wondering how Kanpachi manages to go fishing and not get caught to become all evil and stuff. Your thoughts?

Apr 20, 2011 at 8:31 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This thread basically gives the explanation that kanpachi is a god/demi-god if you read through it all.

As for how he got down there, maybe the mimigas were allowed to go do things like fishing as long as they stayed on the plantation and didn't rebel. And maybe the drolls are afraid of water or something (aren't they beings of the earth, or something?).

Apr 20, 2011 at 8:38 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Yeah I saw the referred thread already. Also I guess that kinda makes sense if you think about it.

Apr 20, 2011 at 3:04 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Kanpachi wasn`t in sight since he was always fishing while the others were toiling. And because he is :)

Apr 20, 2011 at 5:57 PM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I like the think he just doesn't give a fuck, so he walked out on his work to go fishing.

Apr 27, 2011 at 12:55 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Kanpachi has too many cool points for The Doctor to fuck with him, short of moving him to another part of the island one time.