waste of time thread

Aug 6, 2013 at 2:34 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
bored at work, don't feel like drawing don't feel like playing games.
sure as hell don't feel like working
post so I can judge you

p171972-0-drydfil.gif

^ kitties

Ask a question and I'll try to answer
Ask an interesting question and maybe I'll give an interesting answer.

Tell me what your spirit animal is

and for god's sake don't put any effort into your posts, I wouldn't want to get confused and think I ended up on someone else's forum

Aug 6, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
How did you survive the countless waves of nine twelve year-olds for over... How long has it been... 5 years of being here?
(Too lazy to actually look up when you joined, I'm probably completely wrong with that estimate.)

Aug 6, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Professional Whatever
Where do you work anyway?
Also my spirit animal is sonic the hedgehog

Aug 6, 2013 at 5:27 PM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Am I "the one"?

Aug 6, 2013 at 5:29 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
EnlightenedOne said:
How did you survive the countless waves of nine twelve year-olds for over... How long has it been... 5 years of being here?
(Too lazy to actually look up when you joined, I'm probably completely wrong with that estimate.)
diph.php
Thanks for making me realize I've almost spent 4 years on this place. I love feeling old. Although I can't complain, because DT's still been here longer.

To answer the question, I just take it one day at a time. Upholding the rules gives me some personal satisfaction and the rare case where one of them actually does figure it out and we get a functional member out of them makes me happy.
As for the ones that can't... well, nothing gained nothing lost.

Aug 6, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Been here way too long...
My spirit animal is this rock I found.
My question for you is, why does the number of internets I have in my signature keep going up and down? Once I was like "nice, three people have given EA's Auschwitz Simulator 2014 the thumbs up," but then it went back down to 1 next time I looked at it. Then later it was at 7, then 5, and now it's back up to 8. Is someone taking my internets?? Are my internets actually funding a Nazi game by EA somehow??? And most importantly of all, why the fuck do people still have Internetometers in their sigs unironically?

I'm losing so much sleep over arbitrary points, please help.

Aug 6, 2013 at 5:46 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
MagicDoors said:
Where do you work anyway?
Also my spirit animal is sonic the hedgehog
I always knew you were way past cool on the inside

I'm doing web development (PHP, barf) for a small research group that subsides off the University I attend. Basically I'm setting up some service to validate spreadsheets of information about elementary school kids that relates to learning surveys or something.
but mostly I browse the webs and think about ways I can word my progress reports to seem like I've been productive without actually doing anything.

Aar said:
Am I "the one"?
You're a nice guy and all, but I just don't see the chemistry. I need someone that's as dead inside as I am before I can really feel a "connection".

Aug 6, 2013 at 5:48 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
How do you have this background to the forums...

diph.php

instead of this?

Noxid_zps017cd703.png

On a scale of 1 to 10, where do I rank as a user on the forums?

Aug 6, 2013 at 6:35 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Captain Fabulous said:
My spirit animal is this rock I found.
My question for you is, why does the number of internets I have in my signature keep going up and down? Once I was like "nice, three people have given EA's Auschwitz Simulator 2014 the thumbs up," but then it went back down to 1 next time I looked at it. Then later it was at 7, then 5, and now it's back up to 8. Is someone taking my internets?? Are my internets actually funding a Nazi game by EA somehow??? And most importantly of all, why the fuck do people still have Internetometers in their sigs unironically?

I'm losing so much sleep over arbitrary points, please help.
The trans-animalism act of 2023 prohibits me from discriminating against your choice of animal for not actually being animate.

Unfortunately, the problem is that your internets aren't actually real at all. The number is dynamically calculated as a function of your self-worth, identity traits and how much you have abused your cis-white privilege. This highly complex algorithm then displays exactly the number you need at any given time to feel an acceptable level of inadequacy as mandated by the Privilege Equalization Council.
The fact that the council is sponsored by EA's Nazi war coffers is purely coincidental.

Bombchu Link said:
How do you have this background to the forums...

instead of this?

On a scale of 1 to 10, where do I rank as a user on the forums?
You press the button that says "change theme" in the bottom left of the page
diph.php

I dunno. Honest opinion? About a 7.2
You don't bother me in any way but don't really seem to stand out much either. Which is a fair sight better than a lot but there's room 2 b coolr

Aug 6, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Shrek is my spirit animal. Why don't you spend your time frolicking about in FeralHeart, you'd be really good at it.

Aug 6, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Hey Noxid I'm planning on doing a livestream with me and Anthony as commentators, would you watch it?
Also how would you rank Anthony on a scale of 1 to 10?

Aug 6, 2013 at 7:19 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Randolf said:
Aren't you tired of taking down spambots, and other trash?
It can get tiresome at times, but I have a certain feeling of responsibility or duty to these forums. It gives me purpose, in a way. And as long as there's a purpose to something, it isn't really a burden.
And besides, I love the cstsf. I'm like the disapproving dad who just always wanted his son to be the best he could be.

bobbyis said:
Shrek is my spirit animal. Why don't you spend your time frolicking about in FeralHeart, you'd be really good at it.
p171984-0-5zuqjpq.png

If my boss and/or coworkers saw feralheart installed on my computer i'm pretty sure I would just have to commit suicide on the spot.
Tpcool said:
Hey Noxid I'm planning on doing a livestream with me and Anthony as commentators, would you watch it?
Also how would you rank Anthony on a scale of 1 to 10?
You two? I would be so game for that. I have no idea what to expect but I am sure it would be absolutely magical.
I would have to rate Anthony a -H/10 because he transcends both the real number scale and the imaginary plane and therefore cannot be accurately represented by a discrete value.

Aug 6, 2013 at 7:25 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
My spirit animal is the Hermit Crab and since people are asking to be rated I might as well. What do you rate me out of 10?

Aug 6, 2013 at 7:43 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
PixelVortex said:
My spirit animal is the Hermit Crab and since people are asking to be rated I might as well. What do you rate me out of 10?
The hermit crab is a noble crustacean but they need to gtfo my island because they be keepin' the beetles from spawning and daddy needs his bells for a new house

I don't want to do more ratings because it turns things into some kind of popularity / dickmeasuring contest and while obviously I'm going to like some people more than others I don't want to a) hurt someone's feelings by stating "Yes, X is better than you" and b) everyone has good and bad traits and trying to compare one to another with a single number is meaningless. It's also part of the reason we don't have rep enabled on the forum.

Aug 6, 2013 at 8:08 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
When is the next release of Boosters Lab?

What will happen to K;SS?

Have/ Will you try Sue's Story?

Aug 6, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
SPIRIT ANIMAL,SPIRIT ANIMAL,SPIRIT ANIMAL,SPIRIT ANIMAL,SPIRIT ANIMAL,:

P.S. I am bored too.

Aug 6, 2013 at 8:26 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Bombchu Link said:
When is the next release of Boosters Lab?

What will happen to K;SS?

Have/ Will you try Sue's Story?
As soon as I finish the hacking feature probably
which first will require me to stop being distracted by other things like playing EVE and drawing retarded shit
which GIR will probably tell you is most likely never unless someone rides my ass for weeks about it

It might get a reboot. As popular(citation needed) as it is around here it still feels very amateurish to me but I still think the concept in general (prequel-ish fangame focusing on King and the red flower war) is solid enough and it's kind of like my first big project ever so it holds some sentimental value to me and I want to see it done some day.

I haven't played it but if I have to I will. Usually the only reason I play mods of my own volition is if they look so amazingly bad that I have to see it with my own eyes.

Aug 6, 2013 at 8:50 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
Noxid said:
Usually the only reason I play mods of my own volition is if they look so amazingly bad that I have to see it with my own eyes.
... :p

Do you own any cats? (Not including Black steel that is.)

E: Oh yeah, and can I use the "Golden Flowers" from K;SS in SS (Sue's Story).

Aug 6, 2013 at 9:10 PM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
My spirit animal is lips. Noxid how do you manage to stay so thin and sexy?