Type your name into google

May 1, 2009 at 3:27 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
When I did it, the first page of results were all actually about me. On the second page, all but one were about me. Guess I'm sweet like that. :cool:

May 1, 2009 at 7:48 PM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I used VGMusic's Google Search, not sure if this'll provide different results...

My 1st 10 results for Bad Beholder-

1. Post from this forum
2. AD&D: Eye of the Beholder info page
3. My YouTube video about using BMP files as playable parties in EOB2
4. VHS tape offer for the movie Eye of the Beholder
Search result text said:
This movie is so bad that I'm sure that someone will like it. A twelve-year-old's idea of an "art" film.
5. Entertainment Weekly review of the same film
6. Review of the episode, The Eye of the Beholder, from the D&D TV show
(3 video segments of the episode can be found on YouTube, which is how I came across it to begin with... It has a really odd ending to it, however...)
The Beholder dies from a single flower in front of its central eye... Say what?
7. How to win Top Chef: Be a bad person « The Beholder (Definitely unexpected...)
8. Another review of the EotB film
9. An IRC log bit between <liar> & <Beholder> chatting about Telnet
(Not me, this was supposedly in 1999, I didn't arrive on the Internet until 2002, when I started playing FreeArcade's game, Super Kid)
10. Bigger, better, louder! (Bad Boyz Jump mix) - THE BEHOLDER ...

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2009 at 8:24 PM
graters gonna grate
I was talking about your name IRL, but that works too I guess

Just for giggles...

Clip Art of a Cheese Wedge Beside Cheese Grater Clip art of a cheese wedge beside cheese grater. This color clipart image shows a wedge of cheese sitting beside a metal cheese shredder or grater. ...
www.clipartguide.com/_pages/0060-0503-2515-4647.html - 37k - Cached - Similar pages
Wedge Of Cheese Stock Photo Images from SuperStock Stock photo search results for wedge of cheese - SuperStock is a leading provider of Contemporary, Vintage and Fine Art stock photography.
www.superstock.com/stock-photography/wedge+of+cheese - 150k - Cached - Similar pages
Short Trips: Slice of history and a wedge of cheese Short Trips: Slice of history and a wedge of cheese. Thursday, March 21, 2002. Photo By JEFF LARSEN SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER PHOTOGRAPHER. TILLAMOOK, Ore. ...
www.seattlepi.com/getaways/63078_shorttrips21.shtml - 41k - Cached - Similar pages
Wordie: A wedge of cheese Wordie : a wedge of cheese. Wordie is a social network for people who love words. List words, add comments and citations, and discuss.
wordie.org/words/a%20wedge%20of%20cheese - 18k - Cached - Similar pages
Free Cheese Wedge Clip Art Pics & Funny Cheese Wedge Cartoons Free cheese wedge clip art, animated cheese wedge pics and funny cheese wedge cartoons!
www.freeclipartpics.com/freecheesewedgeclipart.htm - 40k - Cached - Similar pages
Timothy Jones' Daily Painting Blog: Wedge of Cheese with Grapes Feb 9, 2009 ... This is a painting I completed during the power outage that happened as a result of the big ice storm a couple of weeks ago.
timothyjones.typepad.com/timothy_jones_daily_paint/2009/02/wedge-of-cheese-with-grapes.html - 28k - Cached - Similar pages
Stock Photos of Wedge of cheese on cheese board 15414-63DG ... Wedge of cheese on cheese board stock photos by Creatas. 15414-63DG Fotosearch Stock Photography and Stock Footage helps you find the perfect photo or ...
www.fotosearch.com/CRT360/15414-63dg/ - 31k - Cached - Similar pages
The Wedge: Portland Cheese Festival Coming October 6th - Extramsg ... If children's fondness of macaroni and cheese is any indication, kids and cheese mix well! The Wedge organizers will cultivate tomorrow's cheese lovers with ...
www.extramsg.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2772 - 16k - Cached - Similar pages
Cheese Door-wedge - I Want One Of Those Now, at last, we can satisfy the fun visual of a Swiss Cheese Door-wedge without ... Just the other day, my partner bought a wedge of cheese just like it ...
www.iwantoneofthose.com/cheese-door-wedge/index.html - 37k - Cached - Similar pages
Laughing Cow The Laughing Cow¨ - family of cheeses - Our delicious snack cheeses include creamy, delicious spreadable wedges, all-natural Mini Babybel¨, ...
www.laughingcow.com/ - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

May 1, 2009 at 9:02 PM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Seems like there are a lot of people with my first & last name, but no obvious entries about myself, though.
Maybe I need to tighten the search some more...

May 1, 2009 at 11:07 PM
Level 73 Procrastinator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Er...

Well, first, I forgot one of the last two L's and got 0 results. T.T
Then when I added it, I got a random link to some place I've never been to before: http://surchur.com/all/mr+brainwash
I think it's because it has links to YouTube videos, and it pulled my name from there....

Void Mage Lowell gets over 4000 results =D
VoidMage_Lowell gets 9 T.T

May 2, 2009 at 11:01 PM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
[COLOR="R e d"]DragonBoots: 55,900 results - lol
Dragon Boots: 335,000 results - Suggest spelling of above
Kimiro: 8,040 results - Name on another forum
Kimiro, Who Split the Land Asunder and Plucked the Stars from the Heavens, and Who Walks with a Feather-light Foot Upon The Broken World - 0 results
Tilde: 3,820,000 results - Shhhhh![/COLOR]