• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy
  • Hi DT here, I've noticed the last software has made it possible again for users to change their own usernames, but now with a new functionality allowing staff to approve or reject the change as it goes through. This has the potential to save a bit of hassle for everybody; however, in order for it to be worth leaving on it will need to not be abused. I request that all users continue to fulfill the general expectation of only requesting a new handle very occasionally, e.g. to fit in line with what they now use in most other places. The next while-ish will be treated as a trial period to gauge whether or not to keep it this way or change it back again (again).

The (unofficial) OrgMaker Discord Server

Jul 31, 2018 at 10:18 PM
Org Discord Admin
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I've recently created a Discord server for people interested in OrgMaker and it's usage/modding. Click here to join. You can also stay and discuss anything else here, if you need a quiet place to do so. We also host Competitions sometimes. Be sure to read the rules.

d8mc70.png

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2018 at 6:01 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
If any of you out there are hankering for some mildly challenging action while waiting for the mod contest, the chat is currently running a NES-themed composition competition :orangebell: These are (presumably) going to be ongoing every so often, meaning more activity and more chances to try out new styles.

Oct 8, 2018 at 8:06 AM
Org Discord Admin
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
The First Competition mentioned above has ended: you can see the .orgs and results in the embedded file.

Later (in about 1-2 weeks), there will be a Competition with a different theme. Don't miss out if you're interested!

Attachments

• Compo I Unit.zip
    121 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Apr 18, 2020 at 6:05 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Hey all, the server had been taking a bit of a break but now contest(s) are starting up again. The next one is due to start in a few days, running on a theme of old-school OrgMaker in the stylings of the original Cave Story :momo: The actual limitations are very light, but I find it a muchly interesting opportunity because I can't remember any concerted effort in the past to create (non-remixed) Pixel-esque music. Drop by if the concept intrigues you! If participation picks up, we should be able to get back into some sort of regular activity afterwards as well.