The Tan Cut Cola MicroTrilogy

Feb 5, 2020 at 11:15 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Heyo. I made 3 mods under an alias in 2019 for whatever reason. They're all short and weird and not even remotely connected to each other.

The Backrooms: An endless and dangerous maze of musty mono-yellow corridors. How long can you survive? Is there an end?
My Cat is Stuck in a Tree: You play as a demon girl, and someone put sprinklers in your domain. Water is deadly, and furthermore your cat is stuck in a tree somewhere. My youngest sister provided the story and characters.
Data Expunged: Literally just me fucking around for an hour with some silly ""jokes"". Your antivirus will absolutely hate this mod, but I can vouch that it's safe. Honestly you can just skip this one it's not even worth it though.

I doubt I'll use this alias again, so this is it.

Oh yeah and here's some related pictures:
1.png
2.png
3.png
That's it.

>>> DOWNLOADS: <<<
All of my mods are available via public folders, so that you can be assured you are always getting the most up-to-date version and none of my work is accidently lost.
Please choose a host:
Dropbox ~ Google Drive ~ Mediafire ~ Mega.nz
Doukutsu.Club

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2020 at 12:15 AM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
the bathrooms

Feb 21, 2020 at 1:06 PM
"Huzzah!"
So, I decided to try the Backrooms...2 spooky 4 me tbh.

Now, I usually am not into joke mods, and this one is no exception.
Releasing a mod is exciting, I know, but it's also satisfying to make something that somebody around the world can enjoy and care about.
Maybe next time you could try making something that can actually be enjoyable for somebody, because if I have to be blunt I don't even know what to think about, as regards what I've just played.
Keep in mind that I'm not saying you should do it, you do whatever you want.

Feb 21, 2020 at 8:51 PM
Soup Man
So, I decided to try the Backrooms...2 spooky 4 me tbh.

Now, I usually am not into joke mods, and this one is no exception.
Releasing a mod is exciting, I know, but it's also satisfying to make something that somebody around the world can enjoy and care about.
Maybe next time you could try making something that can actually be enjoyable for somebody, because if I have to be blunt I don't even know what to think about, as regards what I've just played.
Keep in mind that I'm not saying you should do it, you do whatever you want.
based bathrooms player. what's a "microtrilogy" when 2/3 of the mods have no content.

Feb 23, 2020 at 1:11 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Thank you, I will keep this mind!

On the other hand, I've made around 10 or so other mods over the past 7 years which can be found in various places, maybe one those would be more to your tastes. I'm glad you felt so strongly over this one though!

Feb 23, 2020 at 1:39 AM
Soup Man
Thank you, I will keep this mind!

On the other hand, I've made around 10 or so other mods over the past 7 years which can be found in various places, maybe one those would be more to your tastes. I'm glad you felt so strongly over this one though!
based and catpilled

the bathrooms