The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? topic.

May 27, 2017 at 5:27 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
just. dont post.

Jun 5, 2017 at 11:48 PM
Hoxtilicious
Well because there is no thread for it, I will post here.
I'm kind of back and I guess most people know me, those who are not are free to contact me and ask me something.
I probably won't post that much though.

Jul 9, 2017 at 6:54 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I've never been on a forum before, so I'm kinda new to this.

Oct 16, 2017 at 4:00 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? topic.

You all know what the point of this infernal topic is; many of you will know I can't stand the damn things; but it does keep the forum tidy by shoving them in one place.

Chances are someone will rename this before we go public.

Oh yes, forgot to introduce my myself! Sorry Everyone!

Hello there Shirofan the Grumpy *****istrator, My name is Hanel Bachrach. Simply, you can call me Ha'nel as another pair of first name or Sky as a Nickname. As you see, I got drag to here from Cavestory.org and Got drag to Cave.org from YouTube because of beta version. My favorite color is Red and I use to Love Mario, Pokémon, Sonic The Hedgehog, and Dragon Ball Z. I'm currently 17 right now and I sign up here like LONG TIME AGO before I notices to wanted to reply about it just for fun. As you see, I got so many attempts of getting 4'00"0 or below and got me 3'55"7 on Time Attack in Nintendo DSi Version of Cave Story.

Feb 13, 2018 at 8:00 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hehehehe... Hello there... For i. Am Xeta... Nah i'm just kidding. I'm Dervo161. You might find me in other places like Deviantart... and... well that's it. But. how is everyone today? Oh wait. It's night. Oh well. That's fine. Because... TIME ZONES!

Apr 3, 2018 at 7:48 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Hello, I am basically here because I have a dumb question.
Is there any way to automatically get a banner at the bottom of all of your posts, or do you have to upload an image each time?
Thanks!

Apr 3, 2018 at 7:52 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Hello, I am basically here because I have a dumb question.
Is there any way to automatically get a banner at the bottom of all of your posts, or do you have to upload an image each time?
Thanks!
The "banner" you're referring to is a signature. You can change that in your settings here.

May 1, 2018 at 10:03 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Hello,

I‘m essentially here to see what is going on in the Pixel "Amaya" world...

Mar 27, 2019 at 8:55 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hello!
I’m Kono Mike da (Michele), I’m Italian, I’m 17, and I like video games and most forms of media, digital or physical.
I’m currently trying to balance schoolwork and learning how to code, draw and compose music decently.
I’ve been a fan of Cave Story since about 2011, and I’ve recently come back to the game after a long-ish pause.
That’s pretty much it. Take care!

Mar 27, 2019 at 5:39 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Hello!
I’m Kono Mike da (Michele), I’m Italian, I’m 17, and I like video games and most forms of media, digital or physical.
I’m currently trying to balance schoolwork and learning how to code, draw and compose music decently.
I’ve been a fan of Cave Story since about 2011, and I’ve recently come back to the game after a long-ish pause.
That’s pretty much it. Take care!
Welcome! I can definitely relate to a lot of those things as well. :p Without the forums I probably would have never learned about music or composition (but then again, it has eaten away at my coding time :awesomeface:). Hope ya stick around.

Mar 28, 2019 at 9:36 AM
"Huzzah!"
Hello everyone, you can call me Flake and I'm here to give my opinion on very serious topics and mods.
Also I like memes and videogames. :p

Mar 31, 2019 at 9:39 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Wow, this feels like a lost civilization...

Hi, i'm Nuclearminer. I've been lurking on and off around multiple websites (not including this one) since around 2012, and just recently started actually joining in the fun. I like plenty of games, just nothing too realistic-simulation-y. More related to the forums at hand, i've only ever been able to beat the Sanctuary in easy mode, coming close in normal mode (died to the last phase, slammed my face into my desk).

I also have a large interest in game development.

Mar 31, 2019 at 10:21 PM
War criminal
Wow, this feels like a lost civilization...

Hi, i'm Nuclearminer. I've been lurking on and off around multiple websites (not including this one) since around 2012, and just recently started actually joining in the fun. I like plenty of games, just nothing too realistic-simulation-y. More related to the forums at hand, i've only ever been able to beat the Sanctuary in easy mode, coming close in normal mode (died to the last phase, slammed my face into my desk).

I also have a large interest in game development.
Welcome aboard, my komrade!

Apr 5, 2019 at 7:57 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
That's cool!
Can I ask a few questions,
How do I get the sprites under my username?
How do I get a quote under my username?
that's all, sorry that this is off topic, I just joined