The Mimiga Islands other areas

Mar 27, 2006 at 9:34 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
i've recently been wondering about the other areas of the mimiga islands.I think that someone should draw a map of the island.I tried, but it diidn't look very good.It may just be my opinion,but mimiga village and grass town would only be little dots on the map.And its not OH!!!WE'RE SO LUCKY THERE IS THIS EGG CORIDOR!!!NOW WE CAN GET OFF THE ISLAND!!!NO!!The islands is probably the only place there is sky dragons so of course there is gonna be eggs!!all of the places would be really small on the map.there are teleporters EVEYWHERE so there are gonna be ALOT of places.so if any one made a map cold they post it?id really like to see one.

OH!!!!i just got an aweome idea!!!!!someone should make an edited game of all the other places!!!thated be sweet in so many ways!!!!!

Mar 27, 2006 at 9:48 PM
I tried that. And failed.
Oh, and an edited game like that would take forever, or else be impossible (i don't really know, i've never messed around with extra levels and tilesets)

Mar 29, 2006 at 2:27 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I would love to make something like this, but for that, you would need a Boss and a Unit Editor, because you know you don't want to fight the same things again and again...

Of course, you would also need to be able to import new .Orgs and tilesets, so we can't do anything like this until we get an editor that can do all this.

Mar 29, 2006 at 3:29 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
It's possible to edit/make Orgs with Orgmaker and implant them into the game with a program called Resource Hacker, and it's possible to edit tilesets and even NPC sprite sets.

A boss/enemy editor would probably be impossible. The enemy behaviours are probably coded into the exe, so we would need the source for that.

The closest thing would be an enemy HP and damage editor, because those values are stored in the npc.tbl file in the data folder. All we'd need to do is figure out which values correspond to which enemies.

Mar 29, 2006 at 9:34 PM
Yeah.i still think it's possible.I've been working on some maps, but they are'nt that good i'll see how far i get....^_^

Mar 31, 2006 at 9:28 PM
so based on what Chuchino said,you could make a custom tileset.this is on sues workshop,right?or am i just confused?

Apr 1, 2006 at 4:23 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
That, with the NPC's is might not right, because i heard there are saved in the NPC.TBL...