The Adventure of a Little Robot (Test name)

Aug 7, 2010 at 7:52 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Here we go.
So TAoaLB (yeah) will not an awesome or something hack, it will juste be good (I hope), this hack is more to test my passion and my skills, if I finish this one and like it, I will make another one better.

In TAoaLB you play as a basic robot of the surface I have not choosen his name yet, one day he woke up in a house, wich is the Waterway House, he found a message telling him to go in the Mimiga Village for meeting someone, and with this message, a present, wich is a Rocket Launcher.
After going trough an easier lower part of the waterway, you found the Mimiga Village with nobody in. The guy who was supposed to meet you is not there, To continue the game, you'll need to find a way to go out the Mimiga village, and that's where the really game begin.

At this point there will be totally new maps, custom things, and so.
I not planned more than that for now, and I not mapped very much.

But hey, I can give you at least the player GFX.
p107561-0-58025mychar.png

Thanks to Dastal for helping me making this.

So yeah, that's all for now, I hope you like at least a bit the mysterious story or the players GFX.

PS : Since I'm French, the game and the demos will be in French and a bit after translated in English.

Aug 7, 2010 at 8:13 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Bonjour monsieur, and don't worry your english is fine. This seems like an interesting idea for a mod, seeing as I had always imagined what the original robots from the surface were doing.

Aug 7, 2010 at 11:55 PM
Been here way too long...
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
The graphics look great (congrats, you have now made more progress than Ryuuotan has made on her mod:D).

Aug 8, 2010 at 12:01 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I would like to play a french mod; it would give me a chance to practice my non-existant bilinguality skills.