Teeworlds

Jun 11, 2009 at 3:32 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
In this game, you play as kirby-like characters in a warzone. The objective is to capture the flag or destroy each other. Awesome. You start out with two weapons. (Including a secret, insta-kill katana given out randomly and for short periods of time.)

I'll get some pictures later, but here's the link:
http://www.teeworlds.com/

Jun 11, 2009 at 4:03 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'd like to like this game, it's really cool, but it feels like I'm aiming through molasses and the weapons fire a second after I click. Maybe if it worked like (I hope) it's supposed to on my computer, I would play this game so much more, but it's just not playable. Plus there were only 5 servers up. I recommend others play this game, at least to see if it's just my computer being dumb or if the game is really like that.

Jun 15, 2009 at 5:53 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Captain Fabulous said:
I'd like to like this game, it's really cool, but it feels like I'm aiming through molasses and the weapons fire a second after I click. Maybe if it worked like (I hope)

You probably got on a server with lots of ping, thats why

Captain Fabulous said:
it's supposed to on my computer, I would play this game so much more, but it's just not playable. Plus there were only 5 servers up. I recommend others play this game, at least to see if it's just my computer being dumb or if the game is really like that.

Its playable if you get on a server near you, theres about 30 servers up though, unfortunatly the only servers near me with low ping had no one in it, so i had to go to a high ping server(because of my location) and the game was pretty annoying when firing, this game would be decent on a normal server though