Super mario world hacking

Apr 29, 2014 at 11:12 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I just started using lunar magic yesterday to hack super mario world to create super Mario hike, which is just a game with an excuse plot for a jumble of randomish levels, based on levels from the actual game.
A few questions: are there any ways to convert mario paint sequencer music (I've started using that too) into music that can be put into the rom? Also, sorry if this thread exists, I searched super mario world and smw before posting this. There wasn't anything that wasn't a mention of smw, so I made this post.(so. Many. Words.)

Apr 29, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Oh man the days when I was doing the whole SMW hacking thing. Those were some interesting days definitely. Uhh I am almost positive you don't use Mario Paint Composer to make SMW music (if that's what you're implying). Might want to consider just taking some music off of SMW Central and applying that. If I could do it back then it should be pretty easy.
EDIT: OH JEEZ i found my old hack on my old mediafire account. ok here it is (ips files are cool don't ban me). Even if you don't play the hack at least read the readme, lol.

Apr 30, 2014 at 12:33 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
On using mario paint sequencer, it's all I have. :( I also just don't want to use already existing music, just to set this hack apart a wee bit.
Also not on computer now. Because I just don't have access right now.