Suggestion.. make Firefox work with the forums again..?

Nov 22, 2012 at 2:01 AM
"Huzzah!"
First, I apologize if this is not a good place to voice this. I looked around and couldn't find a better means to get some answers and to have this problem fixed.

The issue:
I'm using IE9 right now and the forums work totally fine. However, I've been using Firefox up until now. What changed is that I can no longer reply in Firefox because there is no place to put the text anymore. It's like the text box is not loading/not appearing anymore. A couple days ago, there were no issues with Firefox, and it hasn't updated any time between then and now, so I'm kinda stumped on this.

The issue summed up: Firefox no longer shows the reply box = can't reply or post.

Anyone else have this problem if they use Firefox? Did something with the forums change that could have messed something up?

I'd really like to use Firefox for these forums, so, if it does end up not being some weird problem on my end, then I suggest that it be figured out so Firefox users can post stuff again.

Nov 22, 2012 at 2:24 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I had the issue in Chrome for a short period after the switch, but reloading / refreshing the page several times seems to have brought it back. It may be a caching issue.

Nov 22, 2012 at 2:37 AM
Mrs. Policewoman
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I'm using firefox, and it works fine, wonder what the problem is?
I would like there to be a mobile version if possible, though.

Nov 22, 2012 at 3:54 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
It's not firefox.

I modified the javascript files for the editor quite recently. Essentially what's happening is that your browser is still pulling one of the old files from the cache. Just hit refresh once and it should be fine.

Nov 22, 2012 at 7:05 PM
"Huzzah!"
*facepalm*

Sorry guys, yeah, the cache needed to be cleared. I thought I had Firefox set up to clear the cache whenever it was closed, but I guess not. Btw, refreshing the page didn't work; I had to clear the cache.

It works fine now. Thanks.

Nov 22, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Mrs. Policewoman
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
good.