sues workshop sprites

Mar 22, 2006 at 11:01 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Does anyone have all the sprites for sues workshop?I'll give an example.
Sprite32=life capsule.if so can someone post it?I'd really aprciate it.Thanks.
^_^

Mar 22, 2006 at 11:05 PM
Wait.. What is this "quick reply"?Do i sound like an idiot?oh by the way im new at the whole "forum" thing so i kinda don't know what i'm doing...sorry.............................

Mar 22, 2006 at 11:29 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
yeah i can tell you made two of the same threads :( quick reply is an easy way to reply without havin to open up the editor, and as far as the sprites, sorry i dont have them, and i dont understand what you mean. do you want the bitmap versions of them or what

Mar 23, 2006 at 7:10 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
wadeizzle said:
yeah i can tell you made two of the same threads :( quick reply is an easy way to reply without havin to open up the editor, and as far as the sprites, sorry i dont have them, and i dont understand what you mean. do you want the bitmap versions of them or what
In Sue's Workshop, when you place an entity, little text box marked "sprite" with a number.

This number controls what shows up there. (for instance, 16 is a save disk, and 32 is a life capsule) and But there's no list of what number equals what thing.

He's asking for someone to make a list. I think it would be a good idea for someone to make a list.

Mar 23, 2006 at 9:16 PM
thank you upthorn.thats EXACTLY what i mean.oh and by the i didnt mean to post that second thread.sorry.......

Mar 23, 2006 at 10:15 PM
Been here way too long...
"..."
http://e.domaindlx.com/chuchino/entities.txt

Thanks to Chuchino.
Its not complete but it's very good.

Remember that not all of these sprites work all the time.
2=Behemoth (eggs1)
Means that sprite 2 will only be a behemoth while using the sprite set eggs1. If no sprite sheet is specified, then it'll work where ever, like doors and treasure chests.

Mar 23, 2006 at 11:13 PM
THANKS!!!!!!!that was really helpful!!but it would be even better if we could get a full list.Thanks again though.^_^

Mar 24, 2006 at 3:14 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
o ok, sorry i didnt quite understand what you meant :o

Mar 27, 2006 at 2:44 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I make a NPC.INI for Prof.Eich i make a thread soon, were the newest version always is avaible...