Street Fighter X Mega Man

Jan 4, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
So this game has been available for a few weeks now, and I couldn't find any discussion for it here, so let's talk SF x MM!

The game is free, so if you're interested in playing it, bust out a game pad and download it here (Game pad not needed, but it comes recommended).

This is a community game backed by Capcom for the 25th anniversaries of both Mega Man and Street Fighter. It's a Mega Man-style game though, and a tough one at that. Fight through 8 stages of Street Fighter characters as Mega Man in whatever order you want, and then a 4-stage "castle" in the end. It includes the Mega Man 4 charge shot and the ability to slide. One big downside to this game is that there is no password OR save feature, so be ready to dedicate a few hours in a row to this game. I just recently beat it, and overall I really did enjoy it. Some of the bosses really pushed me over the edge... I found the music to be extremely enjoyable, they're all 8-bit remixes of Mega Man & Street Fighter songs. Tell me if you've played it yet.

edit by dunc2403: if you're normal, don't play this game. avoid it at all costs

Jan 7, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I played it, but have not beaten it yet. As it happen's i like the megaman series, games like the classic series, the x series, zero series and even zx. but i sadly have only beaten megaman x 1,4 and 5 as well as zero 2 and the original zx. So it will be a while until i beat this one. But it's a great game.