Dec 13, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Mrs. Policewoman
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"

Okay, not really.

I had no idea where to put this, so I'm putting it here,
if anyone knows a place where it should be more then here,
please ask a mod or admin to move it.
So, this is my explanation of why we're still alive:

There are alternate realities, each one branching off of the main one whenever we make a conscious decision, and our main consciousnesses always go with the longest lasting life, so,
for instance, if I die in your reality, then most likely our main consciousnesses are in different realities,
and, following this theory, love occurs when two people who's main consciousnesses are in the same reality meet each other.

I might add to this theory topic later...

EDIT: Okay, whatever, just die thread, nice song though.

Dec 13, 2012 at 12:13 AM
The Preacher
What if two people fall in love and one of them die immediately after, or chooses to sacrifice his life in order to save his beloved's or something like that?
Does the surviving person still love the one who died since their main consciousness has gone in another reality?

Dec 13, 2012 at 12:14 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
You're still alive because you haven't died yet

next

Dec 13, 2012 at 12:19 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
What drugs are you on and where can I get some?

Dec 13, 2012 at 5:02 AM
Been here way too long...
Electrochemical brain patterns don't span multiple universes

next

Dec 13, 2012 at 12:27 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
if we entertain your multiple reality theory, wat about death of old age?

Dec 13, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Mrs. Policewoman
Death of old age happens at the same time in every alternate universe, so that doesn't affect - okay, ya know what? screw it, I don't care about this theory anymore, let's just go with:

You're still alive because you haven't died yet

Dec 14, 2012 at 1:32 AM
"Huzzah!"
Or, as I say, "All the dead were once alive."

Which totally sounds like an awesome post-hardcore metal song with one of those super awesome refrains where the lead singer sings in that really whiny angelic voice those metal singers have.

Dec 28, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Oh my god, I THINK THE SAME THING. Especially when I'm in bed, state of inability, etc. I wonder that like, If I make a life-changing wish, it does come true, but not, at the same time. Like there's one universe where the wish came true, and another where it didn't but I (this me) is still in the universe where nothing chages, but the other me split of so it's like a branches and branches. And your post about main conciouness splitting off when we die. Amazing, I think that when we die is when our conciousness cannot split off any further, as in it's in the situation where it's IMPOSSIBLE to live any further. (ex. Like when you are using savestates in a emulator but then you get to the point where no matter how many times you load the state, no matter what you do, you can't change anything, but you still die.) In a point where you die the branches split off to millions of possibilites (Even small differences like this: Dodged the car in 89 nanoseconds, Dodged it in 90 nanoseconds).

OFF-TOPIC:
I don't know but when I clicked the youtube link, I hoped it led to one of my videos :p

Apr 28, 2013 at 6:27 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Where I'm from, humans live out their lives in their world completely unaware of the forces trying to recruit them for their armies when they die. When a human dies, they are either recruited for the demon army or taken to the spirit world.

While in the spirit world they regain all knowledge of their past lives and everything in the spirit world so they can live out their time in the spirit world without having to relearn everything. They attain all knowledge about their lives so they can revel in the good times in the world and ultimately make a choice.

Return to the human world or stay in the spirit world.

If they choose to stay they become one of the many great warriors that protect the spirit world and human world. If they choose to return, they are stripped of all knowledge of the spirit world and of past lives and sent back to the human world to begin their new life.

While I doubt anyone will believe what I have just posted, I leave with one last piece of advice for anyone that reads this post...

Be careful which voice you listen to, for you never know when it's your spirit guardian, or a demon waiting for you to die.

Apr 28, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Professional Whatever
There is no way I can just pass this off as fiction. I knew there was something mysterious about this world, and this might be exactly that.
I think we need to start a group to spread this message. We must try to help people realize their destiny and help them to get to the spirit world and not the other. Maybe then we will all live in peace and tranquility without fear of the lord below.

Apr 30, 2013 at 12:11 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Thank you MagicDoors, I agree that we need to spread the message. But, no humans would believe us, that is the unfortunate part of our existence.

We spirits fight to protect humans from the demons, and yet they do not know we are even there. We are everywhere, even haunted places. We guard those places and give human's warnings to run and never return for the demons there are great in number.

Let us try and spread the word of the demons and their mission to destroy everything and recruit humans. Let us also spread the word of the Spirit World, home of all spirits.

Apr 30, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Professional Whatever
I'll start up the campaign over here in Gensokyo.
Where doi-
No screw that I'm referencing that way too much

Apr 30, 2013 at 3:55 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Then I shall start in other forums.

Unfortunately I see a flaw in our plans...

Apr 30, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Professional Whatever
A flaw
We have to iron out all of the flaws!
What is this flaw? I might be able to remedy it.

Apr 30, 2013 at 4:04 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
All the time I have spent protecting and watching humans, I have come to notice that anything dealing with what they consider "The Afterlife" is considered religious.

Due to this people will either completely reject us, call us blasphemous and through a bible or some other holy scripture at us, or completely ignore us

Apr 30, 2013 at 4:11 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I don't understand what is going on in this thread but
can we tone down the crazy a little bit
this looks suspiciously like RP

May 1, 2013 at 12:57 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I apologize sir if i have frightened you in any way. I meant nothing wrong with my words. I was only speaking what I believe all humans should know.