Feb 13, 2018 at 8:08 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Hi. I was just wondering if I could have a Save Editor that is supported with CS+, and I can edit what map I want to start at, also with my own weapons and items. And if you do, please give me the link to it!

Thanks!

~My Favorite Game

Feb 14, 2018 at 12:14 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Currently I am not aware of any save editor that exists specifically for CS+ saves. The closest thing to that would be to use a save editor for the freeware version, and then use andwhyisit's profile compiler to convert it into a CS+ save. I realize that depending on how flexible this application is, this isn't really the ideal solution, and I've never actually used this tool myself, I just know it exists.

Feb 14, 2018 at 12:17 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Currently I am not aware of any save editor that exists specifically for CS+ saves. The closest thing to that would be to use a save editor for the freeware version, and then use andwhyisit's profile compiler to convert it into a CS+ save. I realize that depending on how flexible this application is, this isn't really the ideal solution, and I've never actually used this tool myself, I just know it exists.
Sorry, but when I convert it, and put it into CS+’s directory and load the game, it says that the save file is corrupted. Either delete the file or continue without saving. Can you help me with that?

Feb 14, 2018 at 1:07 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Sorry, but when I convert it, and put it into CS+’s directory and load the game, it says that the save file is corrupted. Either delete the file or continue without saving. Can you help me with that?
Sorry, unfortunately I can't help you since I haven't used andwhy's tool and therefore don't really know how it works. I've thought about making my own save editor that would be cross-compatible with freeware and CS+ saves, but I really haven't dedicated much time to Cave Story in quite a while.