quote x misery thread

Feb 17, 2019 at 6:36 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I'm pretty sure misery is way older than that. Most likely way WAY older than Quote at that, with her being around when the demon crown was made a long time before the events of the game.
The first mention of quote was 10 years prior to the game's events, if he was made for the mission he went to the island for specifically then he's pretty much 10, if not older.
so she might be 11 to 17

Feb 17, 2019 at 7:35 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
misery is like 500 years old

Feb 17, 2019 at 7:42 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Feb 17, 2019 at 7:48 PM
Org Discord Admin
Feb 17, 2019 at 7:55 PM
(misery is a robot)

Feb 17, 2019 at 10:42 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
quote x beta cs quote because quoteception

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2019 at 10:58 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
if she is 500 years old she would have died misery is like 12 years old
Misery is the daughter of Jenka, who is the sister of Ballos, the one who went mad with his power and had to be sealed away.
When you're the daughter of the witch that made a whole 'island' fly and seal Ballos on it, immortality, or just long lives in general, might not be that far away.

And even then it might be possible that Misery and Balrog have been put in some kinda stasis while waiting for the next crown holder (see: the two flying in bubbles in the intro), leading to her being chronologically old but physically young.

And even then theres always the possibility that the events from cave story from the sealing of Ballos to his destruction by Quote have been within the lifespan of both Jenka and Misery. Which isnt too hard to assume since there are only 4 statues of demon crown bearers. I don't think theres any info on how much time has passed between crown holders aside from between the Doctor and whoever was before him.

Regardless, wether Ballos/Jenka/Misery are (partially?) human or something else or have achieved a long lifespan or immortality, it's very safe to assume that Misery is way older than Quote, even if just chronologically.
If I'm wrong somewhere then someone correct me plz.

Feb 17, 2019 at 11:10 PM
Misery is the daughter of Jenka, who is the sister of Ballos, the one who went mad with his power and had to be sealed away.
When you're the daughter of the witch that made a whole 'island' fly and seal Ballos on it, immortality, or just long lives in general, might not be that far away.

And even then it might be possible that Misery and Balrog have been put in some kinda stasis while waiting for the next crown holder (see: the two flying in bubbles in the intro), leading to her being chronologically old but physically young.

And even then theres always the possibility that the events from cave story from the sealing of Ballos to his destruction by Quote have been within the lifespan of both Jenka and Misery. Which isnt too hard to assume since there are only 4 statues of demon crown bearers. I don't think theres any info on how much time has passed between crown holders aside from between the Doctor and whoever was before him.

Regardless, wether Ballos/Jenka/Misery are (partially?) human or something else or have achieved a long lifespan or immortality, it's very safe to assume that Misery is way older than Quote, even if just chronologically.
If I'm wrong somewhere then someone correct me plz.
woah i think you might be right misery is still a kid but this might be important for the lore am i right if i am right i will have to edit my cave story lore thread

Feb 17, 2019 at 11:34 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
#BringBackMiseryStory because then we'll finally know if she's a child or not

Feb 18, 2019 at 7:04 AM
"Huzzah!"
misery's probably pretty old chronologically, but according to jenka witches live a crazy long time so there's that. physically she looks.... late teens? although her sprite is pretty much the same height as sue and quote, so maybe she's just short

Feb 18, 2019 at 3:46 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
How about Quote x Chaco
(this is me thinking of every female character i.g.)

Also, Minecraft story mode? Seriously? All that game made me feel was the urge to ask my money back because it appeared on Netflix which everyone has.

Feb 20, 2019 at 11:40 AM
Mahin x food

Mar 7, 2019 at 7:51 AM
Ballos x Toroko because Ballos is a pedophile.

Mar 11, 2019 at 8:31 AM
Mar 19, 2019 at 4:33 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
lets maybe not

what the fuck is this thread

Mar 19, 2019 at 10:56 AM
I also question that my friend

Mar 19, 2019 at 12:58 PM
And now for the obvious one.