Police force/officer story

Jan 31, 2014 at 4:31 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Do you have a sense of justice coursing through you?
not really...
Do you wish to be the one to judge those who are evil?
err... no?
Do you want to make 1000$ an hour
YES!!!
Well to bad, you only get to play as a futuristic robot cop
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
My new mod Police Force, or Officer Story

stuff that will be added:
-more plot
-more sprites
-etc

demo 0.11
dropbox
mediafire

demo 0.1
DROPBOX
MEDIAFIRE

Tell me what you think.​

Jan 31, 2014 at 4:51 AM
Serri Online
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I feel like this is a parody of something I've seen before.

So the Doctor CAN beat Ballos.

Jan 31, 2014 at 5:10 AM
Its dark in here
Someone may have done something like this before, but I wouldn't know. I haven't made custom sprites or the doctor and ballos yet.

Jan 31, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Neat concept behind it. I like how the idea is that you have to fly around with an infinite fuel Booster. I don't think that has been done before, so extra points for creativity. Unfortunately, there isn't much else that can hold this up. The story is funny, but for different reasons than I'm sure you intended. Grammar and spelling issues are everywhere, and I feel like you could've made the text boxes scroll and function consistently. With the exception of the Butes, the sprite changes were an eyesore. And why does the game crash when I fall down the pit??

Jan 31, 2014 at 6:32 PM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
No screenshots.

Jan 31, 2014 at 10:05 PM
leader of the meme team feat. tom, snaf and polad
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
...I'm not a huge fan of the random gun weilding angels. Or the fact that you play as a misery recolor. Or the fact that the scripting at the ending cutscene is completely off the walls and plain broken at some points.

This mod has potential, but as it is right now it's got major flaws, even for a demo.

Although I do think flying around with infinite booster is fun, it's not executed very well, and the plot is shaky at best. Also, the fact that the Doctor, clearly wearing the Demon Crown, is the "Commander", and that Ballos' magic is apparently extremely weak (??!??!?!?!?!) all makes this feel very poorly put together.

Feb 1, 2014 at 12:06 AM
Its dark in here
Neat concept behind it. I like how the idea is that you have to fly around with an infinite fuel Booster. I don't think that has been done before, so extra points for creativity. Unfortunately, there isn't much else that can hold this up. The story is funny, but for different reasons than I'm sure you intended. Grammar and spelling issues are everywhere, and I feel like you could've made the text boxes scroll and function consistently. With the exception of the Butes, the sprite changes were an eyesore. And why does the game crash when I fall down the pit??

yeah, I plan to do a better spriting job and give sprites to the commander and that stupid wizard and now that you pointed it out I think I may have used <SAT when I shouldn't have.

ps. I'm horrible at grammar and spelling.

pss. I'm not sure why the game is crashing...

Feb 1, 2014 at 1:25 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
robot cops, hurray!

This sounds kinda cool. I don't play mods though, since I'm not sure my computer could play Cave Story.

I wish more people would upload videos of them playing mods, so I could see what some are like without playing the game.

Feb 1, 2014 at 2:31 AM
leader of the meme team feat. tom, snaf and polad
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Shadowcat said:
since I'm not sure my computer could play Cave Story.
Not to be rude, but what kind of computer do you have? CaveStory isn't exactly what I'd call a CPU intensive game.

Feb 1, 2014 at 3:54 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
PolarStarGames said:
Not to be rude, but what kind of computer do you have? CaveStory isn't exactly what I'd call a CPU intensive game.
I have a chromebook.

Feb 1, 2014 at 4:25 AM
Serri Online
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Shadowcat said:
I have a chromebook.
Don't knock it 'til you try it.

Feb 1, 2014 at 4:30 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Sorry but I ain't seein' it unless someone puts up a video. My computer can't play games...at all pretty much.

Feb 1, 2014 at 5:47 AM
TLincoln said:
Don't knock it 'til you try it.
Oh god, I'm already confused on how I'm supposed to get it to work...

EDIT: Yeah, I looked it up and you can't. Bummer.