OMfg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2008 at 4:01 PM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Right. So now I can't even post a proper harmless post. Even though I did specify that I'm not trying to make matters worse.

Metalogz said:
S. P. Gardebiter said:

Lol. Now those rules were already totally thrown into chaos when I came here. How does, for example,

Kageryushin said:
Imagine a giant penis flying towards your mouth and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant penis. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself, "well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant penis rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again.

Eventually, this giant penis is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant penis slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant penis finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for four, maybe five hours.

That's how awesome I am.

this contribute to the topic at hand? I don't see how it relates to Death Note, Light, or the phrase "Just As Planned".

By the way I'm not trying to spread the dispute, I'm just trying to clarify the validity of the age old forum rules. Please do not misunderstand me AGAIN.

Edit -

How does this post of mine have any relation to this thread? Hmmm... :rolleyes:

S. P. Gardebiter said:
Metalogz said:
By the way I'm not trying to spread the dispute, I'm just trying to clarify the validity of the age old forum rules. Please do not misunderstand me AGAIN.

Edit -

How does this post of mine have any relation to this thread? Hmmm... :rolleyes:

You can't stop complaining do you?
That was just a lame joke by Kage.
All I was saying is spamming/being offtopic/swearing/flaming SOMETIMES is just fucking fine while doing it often just sucks.

Now if you want to help me or want to point out things JUST PM me or use the report button.

Enough with this.

~ Closed ~

Thinking that I said that after reading the forum rules. Have I offended anyone with this post? >_>

And I can bet you SP's gonna close this thread or maybe even delete it before anyone can read it.

Aug 23, 2008 at 4:05 PM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
It does help you relieve off your stress. Truly, if you consider a place with constructive discussion in the CS Section, nobody would even care about how this section looks, which would mean a happy place for everyone to live in. Well, almost everyone.

EDIT: btw SP does have a good reason if he deletes/closes this thread. He's the admin and he wants a PM discussion, you obey in that case. I do question that however, coz he didn't give a damn about PMing me or you. All the same, he's the authority

Aug 23, 2008 at 4:18 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Just tell me one reason Metalogz why I should keep this in public?
I offered you a private discussion, but you still want attention, that's not the correct way. I don't know what you want to accomplish with that, I have no idea.
Anyway I will ban you now for 1 day, since you can't learn it.

Your ban will be lifted at August 24th, 2008, ~05:00 PM.

Anyone who got questions, please PM me.

~ Closed ~

Edit: If anyone wonders WHY I ban him, easy: I'm the admin, he has to do what I'm telling him. He complains about it in public, starts discussions, just because I warned him, when I tell him he should PM me, he doesn't do it. Anyway he _did_ PM'ed me, and I answered, but after just 2 answers he just continued to do it in public.

Spam is forbidden, much more than offtopic. Offtopic isn't spam. Offtopic are discussions who aren't ontopic and aren't spam. Spam is when you write one-liners all the time, without contributing much to the thread itself, damn you don't have to reply all the time, when you can't think of a better post than: "Oh, lol, I didn't saw it."

Edit edit: Anyway, spamming all the time is NOT okay, the spam will grow, much spam will be produced... Then we have 1000 threads and 10000 posts, when we are searching for important information we can't find it because the forum is full of spam posts. And think about our BANDWIDTH too! This is a serious forum of course, not a forum about happy talking, of course we enjoy happy talking too, but there are boundaries and sometimes you shouldn't overstep them.

Status
Not open for further replies.