[Obsolete, please delete] Drag & Drop Script for Org2XM v1.0

Aug 5, 2016 at 6:59 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Update: Edited the title so it's atleast 75% less vague.

This is for people that want a proper and easy way to convert your .org files to .xm modules.
If you just wanna convert your tracks straight to .wav I recommend you to use the Foobar2000 component.

More specifically, Org2XM 1.0 (I'll explain why)

But it's a command line program, which makes it kinda troublesome to use.

Which is why I made a Drag & Drop Script for it!

Basically It's a batch script, which you drag as many .org files as you want onto, and then it will convert them all to .XM, as you'd expect. (You drag them onto the script file itself, don't run the script on it's own or anything)
Filenames can be whatever you want.
All Org Maker 2.10 samples are now supported as well (However, if you want to convert .org files that use those, you have to open them with a text editor and change Org-03 to Org-02. I will add a tool in the future that does that for you)

Now why didn't I use Org2XM 1.1 for this? Simple: I've noticed that the XMs made with 1.1 had some issues.
Just compare it yourself, if you don't believe me:

XM made with 1.1
XM made with 1.0

Anyway, you can download the thing here: *Download button that isn't really a button but whatever*
(I didn't include the actual Org2XM program, because I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to share that like that)

Anyway, I hope this is helpful for some of you. Have a nice day and don't stop being awesome

Last edited: