New version of Balrog papercraft

Apr 13, 2006 at 11:10 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
May 7, 2006 at 12:02 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
All I can say is... BALROG!!!!!!!!!!!1 also it is in Japanese so I don't understand it but I will use the pictures. ;)

May 7, 2006 at 12:20 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Django, please stop bumping month-old topics...

May 7, 2006 at 6:30 AM
Epsilon said:
Django, please stop bumping month-old topics...
100% AGREED, this is really annoying

May 7, 2006 at 6:48 AM
Digging up one topic because it really motivated you to respond with something fresh and new is fine. But dredging up several older topics only bumps currently relevant topics off the first page.

May 7, 2006 at 1:48 PM
Well I am sorry since as you can tell I am new to this forum and I read some of these and thought is was interesting so I posted. Is there a problem with that?

May 7, 2006 at 9:01 PM
Django said:
Well I am sorry since as you can tell I am new to this forum and I read some of these and thought is was interesting so I posted. Is there a problem with that?
Django, I know your new and so I can understand why you did this, although from now on just know its proper forum etiquette to not bump several month-to-year old topics at once. It's ok, just for future reference remember this. ;)