new (not) exciteing hard type that was made in a few houers

Apr 17, 2012 at 3:25 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
http://www.mediafire.com/?rmdhpvc79748xb8

Hello im new here.

anyways i made a mod of cave story during my spare time. it isnt anything special but i whould apreciate it if you would play it. i will probably put something out that is more complex and interesting with uniqu areas at some point.

please give me feedback about which parts of it i should make harder or easyer and, tell me about gliches that i should fix.

thanks for reading,

nemesis 4000 (aka a random nerd on the internet)

Apr 17, 2012 at 5:58 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
First off, final fantasy references for the win! Second it seems more frustrating then hard

Things that should be changed:
1. Spamming enemies a hard mod makes not
2. In hell I wanted to say that its actually relatively made well
3.Beginning is fun and I like that you spread out save points though I think as far as difficulty goes your a bit generous with ammo
4.WTF!? Extra copys of bosses!?Not fun...

My PERSONAL opinion on the mod:

Not bad for a beginning member, Im pretty much a beginner too but I've spent quite a bit of time looking at mods,
but truthfully Im kinda getting bored with pure cavestory remakes, even though you warned us in the title. There is already a hard mode cavestory mod (though this is more like Death story, which I'm pretty sure you took some tips from). Overall kinda boring but really good for a new member and I encourage you to continue working on mods. *MY PERSONAL OPINION SO TROLLS BE STAYIN AWAY*

Apr 17, 2012 at 2:30 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
thanks for the advice. i will try to fix this if i am not too lazy to keep updateing it. seeing as i havent made another game yet im not as good at level desighn and enemy placement yet.
i also am goping to make a mod that is more unique at some point.