• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

need help patching the .ips file for OrgMaker

Apr 7, 2019 at 11:46 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I recently downloaded OrgMaker and i need help patching the .ips file. whats a good patcher i could use and how would i patch it? i tried using LunarIPS and that didnt work

Apr 7, 2019 at 11:56 PM
"Huzzah!"
I recently downloaded OrgMaker and i need help patching the .ips file. whats a good patcher i could use and how would i patch it? i tried using LunarIPS and that didnt work
Wait what?
By ips is it like a addon for orgmaker or orgmaker on it's own?

Apr 8, 2019 at 12:05 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
orgmaker on its own

Apr 8, 2019 at 12:18 AM
Best Cow
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
You can just download OrgMaker 2 since that's already in English. It has everything from the original OrgMaker, and then some.