• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

My Computer keeps BSODing from CS+

Jan 27, 2016 at 10:31 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Hi everyone,
I have this bug with my CS+ application. Every time I run it it Bluescreens my computer and has the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error. Nobody else seems to know what it is, and I really want to play CS+.
(it also said something about ddmk.sys)

Jan 27, 2016 at 10:32 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
sounds more like you have a hardware problem to me. That error usually indicates a problem with your RAM (or more rarely, PSU or Motherboard)
I'd recommend getting someone who knows what they're doing to check it out for you

Jan 27, 2016 at 11:22 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
ahhh, alright then. I'll get someone with some technical know-how (booster reference :chin:) to look into it.