MOVIE PAK 1

Oct 8, 2010 at 9:40 AM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"
diph.php
diph.php

It was one boring ass day. I never thought of how dull it was. I didn't know what to do, but to just go ahead and look around my room and find something cool. I looked under my bed, and there was a box! I couldn't believe there was even one in the first place, I'm guessing it was from years ago, and my parents would just slip it in there, assuming that it was mine. I opened up the box, and there sat a large stack of nintendo power magazines. I start to remember that I did have some of those magazines, but not this much. There were alot of them. I started to swipe all the dust off the top of the stack and pull out all of the magazines. God damn it was dusty, even some of the covers of the magazines weren't as visible.

It was quite interesting, because I actually found some really old issues from the 80's as well. The thing is, I have never recalled having all of this. Forgetting about it, I found some odd video tape case in the bottom of the box. I pulled it out, and blowed most of the dust off of the grimey case. I turned it around to find the title of the video tape, and there was this odd half-peeled piece of paper hot-glued on the video tape. It read: "MOVIE PAK 1". I just assumed that it was some old bullshit that I made back when I was in third grade, or something. So what I did was go in my garage and try to find something that could play video tapes. I found my old video camera. Without hesitating, I immediately put in "MOVIE PAK 1" into the video camera. I switched the mode to "WATCH" and pressed the glowing play button the top.

My video camera began to rumble and make odd noises. Of course it would do that, since the video tape wasn't in mint condition. I flip the volume panel up to hear the video, and it begins to play. I start to hear alot of static, and there would be these faint noises in the background of the video. It sounded like a whispering child, so It could have been me pretending to be some kind of man that's being held hostage by some terrorist or something. I couldn't see any video though. It was all static, and the sound quality was just shit.

Then the camera begins to just stop. Could there be a jam? I don't know, but I wanted to start it up again and see if it was just a minor bug in the motor. I pressed play, and the camera begins to make a loud noise and starts to roll the tape. There was the static again, making that horrible whispering noise. But instead of sounding like a squeaky little child, it sounded like the voice was down pitched by a million in Audacity. The tape starts to jam again. I just went ahead and re-winded the entire video tape, thinking that it was just complete, and it was playing some other junk at the end.

The tape kept on re-winding, and ended up going in the negatives.. From 1:00 to -29:00 in a immediate fast speed. I started to sweat and think that this is some kind of sick joke my parents wanted to do, but why would they do this? I don't know. I wish I could ask them what the fuck is up with this tape, but they aren't home. I'm pretty much by myself tonight.

The tape finally stopped re-winding, and started to play by itself. Finally, it showed something that isn't all fucked up after all. The video showed me playing with these lego figures and erasers with drawn faces on them. So yes, it was a video tape made by me then. The sound was all in crystal clear quality, but not until the video tape hit to -16:00. The volume just randomly goes to mute, and it still shows me playing with the lego figures. A minute later, the sound comes back, but the pitch is turned back down again. It was playing in reverse.

I start to notice that the reverse-low-pitched voice in the video begins to actually translate into english. I kept on hearing the faint sound of "YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T JUST FORGIVE YOU CAN'T". I don't understand, why would the tape do this? I think it's just some sort of weird coincidence. The tape is just in bad condition, there is no way this thing could be possessed.

The video starts to go a bit static, and starts to show a hallway. It was the hallway in my old apartment back in Vacaville, but I don't remember that I have ever recorded this. It could have been some old recording that my parents made. Later on in the tape, the video starts making these odd "roaring" noises. Then, it the video creeps up towards my old room, and the static begins to swell up even more. I start to hear more of that "YOU CAN'T" bullshit. It started to play a bit more faster than before, and the quality got even more shittier. The video started to show some kind of odd creature, moving quite slowly from the side of my old bed in my room. I couldn't believe it. It was that dog I had nightmares about since I was 4.

I named it "The dog", because it resembled one. The figure was canine shaped, but it was all mangled up and burnt. I would always run away from it in my nightmares, always. If I didn't, it would kill me. But how.. How would this thing be in a video tape!? I think I'm dreaming, but I'm not. This is all real. I can't believe it.

The dog would then turn it's mangled head towards the camera. The sound begins to get louder, and the static begins to grow even more. The video emits some kind of incredibly loud, but extremely slow tempo-like scream. During the pan of the scream, the dog's head would slowly open up like a flower. Each of it's fleshy petals would drip bloody red saliva. You could see it's teeth in the very middle. Right after the scream sound would complete, the dog would rush up to the camera immediately, and break the screen. The video tape stops and the video screen begins to buzz out.

I don't think I'll ever be able to touch this video tape again. It still sits out here on my desk, just waiting to be played again. I just can't do this. I don't think I'll ever be able to sleep either, or maybe even think.

Video 55MOVIEPAK1.wmv
Video 56MOVIEPAK1.wmv

Oct 8, 2010 at 12:51 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Creepy creepypasta. But I wish it had left a little bit of mystery.

Oct 8, 2010 at 12:56 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Upload it to Youtube, dammit.

Oct 8, 2010 at 3:10 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I dont' get it :/

Oct 8, 2010 at 4:15 PM
inactive user
Frightening.
Also this v
Shadow the Past said:
Upload it to Youtube, dammit.

Oct 8, 2010 at 7:27 PM
Been here way too long...
20 bucks says Ralren dies on the 15th.

Oct 8, 2010 at 9:19 PM
inactive user
Captain Fabulous said:
Ralren dies on the 15th.

Only if he doesn't upload that shit to Youtube.

Oct 9, 2010 at 12:53 AM
Been here way too long...
Yup, that is definitely an old camera. With a tape.
I'm assuming you're going to give us more videos? The suspense has kind of been ruined, since you told us what's on the tape, but perhaps you can pull something creepy out of this.
Or perhaps you're just being dumb.

Oct 9, 2010 at 9:39 AM
Assistance
Captain Fabulous said:
but perhaps you can pull something creepy out of this. Or perhaps you're just being dumb.

thatsupforyoutodecide.

Oct 9, 2010 at 11:43 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
What the fuck, this is real? I thought you just copied it from creepypasta.com or something