Meltdown - Sand Zone Remix

Mar 28, 2015 at 5:39 PM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Hello guys, I know I've been away a very very long while, I hope everyone here is doing great! I'm glad to see GIRakaCHEEZER and Noxid are still here ^.^
Anyways I've just released a new rmix of the Sand Zone Theme here:

Hope you like it. Also would there be any interest in doing another Remix project? The second one went excellent but looking at the new wrok of the artists who worked on it, i'm sure we could do an even better one! Maybe a Studio Pixel Tribute Project with remix's from Azarashi, Kero Blaster, Ikachen, Cave Story Ect.. Just a thought.

Anyway nice to see you guys are all still active and on here! :)
Peace.

Mar 28, 2015 at 6:37 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imW8g0pjUOI

Hey Jethawk! :] You can just drop a whole youtube link to make a widescreen video.

Mmmmmm...
Sounds like a version of meltdown, miners might listen to as they work to that strong fixed beat. (Or some kind of metalwork machine?)
Also sort of sounds like Mega Man X's elec guitar... nostalgic...
Cool.

A new remix project sounds like a nice idea if you can get enough people to contribute...

Mar 28, 2015 at 9:07 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
JetHawk95 said:
Also would there be any interest in doing another Remix project? The second one went excellent but looking at the new wrok of the artists who worked on it, i'm sure we could do an even better one! Maybe a Studio Pixel Tribute Project with remix's from Azarashi, Kero Blaster, Ikachen, Cave Story Ect.. Just a thought.
I would absolutely love this; I really missed out by not being here in time to help with the second remix project (aside from Soldier's Prayer, of course.) I'd love to contribute to a third.

Mar 28, 2015 at 11:29 PM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Ahh thnaks for that X-Calibar didn't know that! :) Bless you for the comments too, Can just imagine miners with there pick axe's, chipping rocks to the beat xD
And to you and Duncathan, Yeah I'd love for it to happen, A whole load of people contributed last time and I bet theres some more music artists this time. I'm going to go ahead and create a thread asking for help! :)